Don't Mess With Me

Start from the beginning

"No just wandering because we kept getting these weird people knocking on our door." Cade said with a shrug, nice save babe. He rubbed his temple and then peered out the window like I had done and sighed.

"I better go, I just wanted to check in. Catch ya tomorrow." Cade said before he hung up and then placed the phone down. It was his turn to stalk slowly toward me and when he reached me, he pulled me into his arms.

"Please whatever you are planning, don't make things worse." he said and then leaned in and kissed my lips softly. My arms wrapped around his waist and I pressed my head onto his chest and just soaked up the feeling of being close to him. It's the best place in the world. Wrapped in the strong arms of my husband, plus he smells sensational and I love inhaling his manly scent.

"I promise." I smiled and gave him my word. Now I just have to think of something better for them to finally come face to face. Ohh, I know! I can get Macca over here and then ask Jace to drop off something I need for the kids or something. This I gotta think about, but it's the perfect plan. Plus it eliminates any chances of the blonde bimbo getting in the way. It's Jace's off week with the kids, so there's a great chance she's going to be lurking around like a bad fucking smell.

Wait a minute! I need to do this as soon as possible. I can't risk Bitchney getting her claws into him, because once Tahni picks the girls up, she'd be over there. Tonight. Who knows what she's been trying to do with him, I don't want to think about it but whatever it can't be good. That's if she's dumb enough to try something on him. He's smarter than that, I hope. Then again he never told McKenna to stay when she tried to leave.

"Hey babe, fancy having a barbie for tea? We can invite Macca. And Jace." I said as I leaned back to look into his eyes. I could see that he was thinking about it and after a minute or so he nodded.

"Sure baby, but don't think things are going to go smoothly. He's about to find out that he's expecting another child. One that it almost due, and he's been through all this shit before with Tahni. That's why I'm so pissed off with her for not telling him. It would destroy him if he missed being apart of another baby." Cade sighed and I could tell by his voice and the look in his eyes that it affected him as well. That would've been so horrible for Jace. Makes me want to give him the biggest hug.

"I know, but they need to talk and in neutral territory. It's better to try, than not to try at all." I said and kissed him on his stubble covered chin. That needs to go because I swear he gave me stubble rash when he was eating me out last night.

Jace's POV

My girls are off for another week with their Mum, at least I can still call them at night. When they got home yesterday at the correct time, we headed off to the beach for a few hours. I treated them with a mini shopping spree at Harbor Town, which lightened my wallet quite a lot. They got some new clothes and a few other things that they needed for school. It was a great day and then we ordered some Chinese, made popcorn, there was some chocolate and lollies and we spent the rest of the night watching some movies.

I have just spent the last hour sorting out my room. Unpacking the last of the boxes I had stacked in the corner, everything I got out of them I had stacked on the bed. My room was completely turned upside down and I decided I may as we do it properly and throw some shit out and then pack up the stuff that wasn't needed and store that in the garage. Grabbing the garbage back I went over to my drawer and then tipped all the contents out. I never thought I collected so much crap. These side cupboards have never been cleaned out in years, I have just moved them without emptying them to save packing and repacking.

"I forgot that packet was in there." I chuckled as I picked up the condom box, when was the last time I used one out of here? Shit, it's gotta be a good couple of years. It was one of those items in this drawer that got shoved in and stayed. And look at that, way past their use by date. I tossed them in the bag and then remembered to check my current supply in which I keep in the top drawer of the dresser. Tucked away safely in my underwear drawer because one day Roo came out with them and asked me to blow up some balloons.