Chapter 2

__________ __________ _______ __________ __________

A few weeks have passed after Classic has moved into the mansion, he got settled in quite nicely and felt right at home. The others quickly warmed up to him due to his laid back and punny personality. The past few weeks was just Classic helping the sanses run some of their personal errands or chores around the mansion, though he was a bit lazy and didn't put any effort, but he was accomodating nonetheless.

This day, in particular, was different. Classic was bored out of his mind that he wouldn't even sleep, 'cause he's that bored. Suddenly, Classic overheard two skeletons yelling in the kitchen. "Wonder what's that about?" he murmured before yawning. Curious, he went to check in the kitchen.

"—know damn well you've been eating my food Killer!" Fell screamed as he pointed to the empty container in the fridge. "Why would I be eating your shitty leftovers? I would rather eat garbage!" Killer retorted back grinning, he enjoyed getting on Fell's non-existent nerves. Fell looked like his skull was about to pop off any second now.

"Break it up you two," Classic interrupted, not wanting the fight to escalate, "What seems to be—" Fell quickly cut him off, "Killer ate all of my fucking leftovers!" he pointed at Killer, "This fucker can't even pack his own 'cause he's a literal sloth!" he yelled, Killer still had his shit eating grin plastered on his face. "Nuh uh," he replied, his grin growing wider. "YUH HUH!" Fell screamed, "Oh why I 'oughta—" 

Classic held him back by his shoulder, "Don't get so steamed up," he chuckled. "I can just cook you up some new food, pretty simple solution ey?" Fell looked at him with a puzzled expression, Killer's grin suddenly faded. "What— no!" he yelled, "If anything— HE should be the one cooking my food! You just butted in our goddamn business!" 

Classic just shrugged, he ignored Fell's protests and went to the kitchen counter to start cooking him a new meal. Both skeletons were confused at the sight, which stopped their little quarrel. They both watched as Classic started prepping up a new meal for Fell.

After 50 minutes of cooking, Classic handed Fell his freshly cooked meal inside of the same container before heading out of the kitchen without saying a word. Fell was absolutely dumbfounded, he had a hard time processing on what the hell just happened. Killer stood there awkwardly, "Well I guess this is my cue to leave," he skipped out of the kitchen—but not before giving Fell a smirk before he left.

It took Fell a few solid minutes before it clicked in his head—his face errupted in a bright hue of red—this was the first time that someone considered on what he felt and appeased to his needs and emotions alike.

He silently went to take a seat on the dining table and ate his food. "Damn this is good..." he mumbled under his breath. He never really expected Classic to be a good cook so this was a pleasant surprise for him, maybe he could ask Classic to cook for him more in the future. 

__________ __________ _______ __________ __________

Authors Note: Finally had the time to write the second chapter, special thanks to my wonderful girlfriend who helped me write this chap!! Expect more this christmas break :)))