Fair Wells✔️

"Y/N! It's almost time for you to get going!" I hear from downstairs.
"On my way!" I yell back as I grab my stuff and head down.
I made it down to the end of the steps to see Morgan, Pepper and Tony gathered. I walk up to Pepper first and bring her into a hug.
"I'll miss you mom." I say.
"I'll miss you too. You'll only be gone for a little while though." She says as we pull apart.
I then get on my knees and get tackled by Morgan.
"Where are you going Sissy?" She asks. I wrap my arms around her.
"I'm going to visit my brother, okay? I'll be back." I say.
"B-But I'm going to miss you." She sniffles. I raise her head with my hand and look at her. I wipe away a few tears from her cheek.
"I'll miss you too. I'll only be gone for a little bit though. You can do that, right Iron Sis?" I say as I ruffle her hair and stand up. She giggles and wipes her runny nose with her sleeve. She then runs back to mom.
I then turn and see Tony smiling at me. We get closer to each other and talk quieter so Pepper and Morgan can't hear.
"So, can you play back to me what my excuse is again?" I ask Tony.
"You blipped but didn't know where you were for a while. Now you are back." He says.
"Wow. You gave so much detail." I say sarcastically with an eye roll.
"Hey," he says as he bumps me. "I'm sure you can improvise the rest."
I look up at him.
"So, what are you going to be doing now that you are retired? Or I guess, dead to the public." I ask. He looks out the window of our house off into the distance.
"Well I know one thing. I'll be sure to do a better job than Barton on the retirement plan." He says. I snicker and Tony ruffles my hair.
"I'll be keeping a close eye on all my little chicks." He says as he pokes my cheek. "And I'll tinker around with a few things. Ya know, normal Stark things." He puts his hands in his pocket before pulling out something.
He gently walks around me and gathers my hair. He puts the hair to the side and then brings the item in front of me before letting go and hooking it behind me.
I look down to find a necklace that has a small arc reactor on it. Not any bigger than a penny.
I turn around and Tony looks at me.
"Remember, tap it two times." He says holding up two fingers.
"I got it Dad." I giggle. We look each other in the eyes.
"I'm gonna miss you sweetheart." He says with a lopsided smile. I smile back.
"I won't be gone that long." I say as I pick up my bag. I give him a side hug. "Make sure Morgan doesn't find my stash of cookies." He looks at me with an eye brow raised.
"Does that mean I can have them then?" He asks with a smirk.
"No. Dad, you can buy your own cookies. You're what, a billionaire?"
He points a finger at me.
"True, but-"
"I've got to go dad." I say with a small giggle. I walk out the door and to the car where I see a bearded Happy waiting for me.