Rooftop Chat ✔️

"Fury asked me to come up here and see how you were doing." Mysterio says as he flies up in front of me. "He just He felt bad about snapping at you."
"Really?"
"You guys do have sarcasm on this Earth, right?" I let out a breathy laugh and look down.
"How you feeling?" He asks. I look back at at him.
"Uhh, I didn't think I was gonna have to save the world this summer." I close my eyes as I continue to talk. "I know that makes me sound like such a jerk. I just I had this plan with this girl that I really like, not to mention also reconnecting with my sister, and now all of that is ruined." Beck takes a seat next to me.

"You're not a jerk for wanting a normal life, kid. It's a hard path. You see things. You do things. You make choices. People look up to you and even if you win a battle, sometimes they die. I like you, Peter. You're a good kid. There's a part of me that wants me to tell you, just turn around, run away from all this.
Then there's another part of me that knows what we're about to fight, what's at stake, and I'm glad you're here."
"Me too."
"But you're worried about your friends."
"Yeah, I just always feel like I'm putting them in danger."
"Look, just get them inside and keep them in a safe place for just a few hours. They'll be all right."
"It's really nice to have somebody older to talk to about superhero stuff, you know?" I say as we look into the distance.
"Anytime. And, hey, we survive this, you'll have all summer to kill Brad." We both give a small smile to each other.
"See you out there." I say.
"All right." I then jump down fro the roof to the floor. Accidentally catching an old couple's attention and try to apologize. I forget it and get back to the task. I put on the glasses.
"Okay. EDITH?"
"Hello, Peter." She responds.
"Hey. I need a way to keep my friends inside the next few hours."
"Let's see what we can do."