One Drone Down ✔️

Beck's Pov~
"Make sure every drone is weapons-hot. We need maximum damage."
"That is gonna cause a lot of casualties." One of my minions say.
"Oh, yeah. More casualties, more coverage. I gotta cut through the static. London is a beautiful city, and it will suffer, but they can rebuild. If I'm gonna kill and become the next Iron Man, I need to save the world from an Avengers-level threat." I say. "But when its new savior descends, all those casualties will be forgotten." My suit gracefully glides onto my body.
"Janice, you'll be in position with my quick-change armor for the victory lap?"
"Of course. Do you wanna try-?" She asks.
"No, no, that's- What's going on with my hand?" I start to get irritated at the glitch. "Why is that happening!?"
"Oh, one of the drones that came back from the plaza was missing a projector. It's fine." Will says.
"Wait, and you're-You're telling me this now?"
"It's-It's one drone." He tries to defend. "The image will be perfect, I promise."
"That projector is evidence!" I scream at him. "It's going to tell people what we're doing and how we're doing it. I am trying to fool 7 billion people here, including Nick Fury, who happens to be the most paranoid and most dangerous person on the planet. If he catches on before I've killed him, he will put a bullet in my head." I laugh a little.
"And nobody wants a bullet in their head, right? Right?" I command my drones to point their weapons at them.
"William, can you look at me!?" I yell. I take a breath. "Pull up EDITH."
"Hello, Quentin." It responds.
"Hi, honey. I need a level-five search, full-resource protocol for this device."
"Magnifying."
"There. Search everything going in and out of that building."
"Located." It then plays a video of Peter Parker and his little girlfriend finding the piece of evidence.
"You know, William, one day, after I've had to kill Peter Parker because of this, I hope you remember that his blood is on your hands!" I yell.
I sigh, turn and start to fast walk down the halls.
"I wonder if she is up yet." I say to myself. I then hear shuffling and muffled noises. Oh how that puts a smile to my face. "Right on cue."
I quickly make it to the steel door and turn the handle. I push the door and let it open slowly on its own as I stand in the door. There in a chair is my hostage. Tied up in a chair from her feet to her mouth and hands.
"Glad to see you're up, Bunny."