I lean into her ear and whisper, "You look lovely" She doesn't say anything but I can feel her hot breath on my shoulder speed up a little

I lean into her ear and whisper, "You look lovely" She doesn't say anything but I can feel her hot breath on my shoulder speed up a little. We let go, far too soon. She steps further out of my reach. Locking eyes with me. "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself" Without waiting for my response she walked over to Kriss. I walk back to my seat and wait for them to be done. They talk for a bit then move to take their seats.
"So where are we sitting?" Celeste asks sweetly. Kriss is the first to speak up.
"Well we are sitting in a round table so, Maxon is sitting there, I'm sitting on his right, Amberly is sitting on my right, so Celeste you can sit on her right, and America you can sit between Celeste and Maxon, if that works for everyone" Kriss says barley making sense. Everyone nods and takes their seats. America seems a little shaky but takes her seat none the less. I want to reach out and hold her hand. A waiter immediately comes over. Seeming extremely thrilled. And looking a little jumpy.
"Hello, I'm Phoebe and I'll be your server today!" The lady with blonde hair says overly excited. "So what will you be having to drink today?!"
"I'll have some white wine" Celeste orders.
"I'll have some red wine" Mom orders.
"As will I" Kriss says. She always tries to be like mom. She tries so hard.
"I'll have some white wine" I say.
"I'll have champagne, and bring the bottle" America says with a smile.
"Bring the red wine bottle too please" Kriss repeats.
"Okay I'll bring it right up! Also I'm a huge fan, can I please get a picture!" Phoebe says looking at America. "Sure" America says with a smile. Phoebe rushed over to her and pulls out her phone. She leans next to America and snaps a picture, Celeste ends up in the picture too. Well I'm assuming she does. As she also smiles. "Can I try another angle?" She asks.
"I don't see why not" Phoebe moves to America's other side. I see myself in the shot. There's no way I can move out without seeming rude. So instead I smile. She takes he picture and stands. "Okay thank you! Your drinks will be right up!"
"Thanks" we all say in unison. Phoebe leaves and Kriss quickly speaks up.
"So America, what's going on with your tour" She says a little eager. My eyes dart over to America, who is looking up at Kriss from looking at her phone.
"Well I was going to start the tour in 2 weeks but I think I'm going to push it back"
"Oh why is that"
"I just want to replan some details, and have more preparation so everything is perfect"
"That's great" America and Celeste share a quick glance. My eyes dart over to mom. What are they planning? Why do I not know?
"Why is that great exactly?" Celeste asks. "Because I, well we would like to invite both of you to come to the palace and stray for a week-" America seems to choke on nothing. She quickly grabs her napkin from her lap and dabs her mouth with it. Without thinking I automatically put my hand over hers. She turns to face me while she moves her hand from mine, rather fast. "I-uh, sorry-" I trip over my words not knowing what to say. America shakes her head, as if saying 'it's fine' then turns back to Kriss.
"As I was saying, we'll throw a ball and you both can stay for a week"
"Oh I'm not sure if that's the best idea I mean-" America starts before Kriss cuts her off. "None sense, I'll take care of everything you just need to show up"
Celeste and America share another look. Speaking without words. "Alright then, when"
Kriss and Mom smile widely.
"This Friday we'll send a limousine for you, and you'll stay till next Saturday" Mom states.
"Okay sounds great" Celeste says. Phoebe comes with our drinks. She hands everyone their drinks and sets down the two bottles. "Okay now, what'll you have to eat?"
"I'll have the Lemon-pepper steak with-" Celeste begins to give her order but I can't listen. I need answers, from both Kriss and America. I'll start will Kriss. I lean over and drop my voice into a low whisper.
"Um so Kriss, why didn't you tell me about the ball and inviting America and Celeste to the palace for a week?"
"Well Amberly and I just decided it before they got here, that's what we were talking about"
Then it all clicks. It would have if I had been paying attention this whole time. I mentally slap myself.
"Oh right, sorry"
"It's okay honey" Kriss saying setting her hands on mine.
When we hear a cough we turn to face the rest of the table. Everyone is looking at us. Except for America who looks at the phone in her hand, a little wide eyed.
"So what'll you have?" Phone asks, I'm guessing for the second time. 
"I'll have your bets pasta with a side salad" When she writes that down she turns to look at me. "I'll have the same thing" She makes a quick note. "Okay these will be right up!" Phoebe scurries away very happily. I look over at America and see her take a large swing of champagne. The pregnancy think comes rushing back into my mind. Is she not pregnant? Or did she forget? Oh boy. It seems mom has the same thought.
"America sweetie, um are you sure you can be drinking that?" America's eyes get big as she puts her drink back on the table. She lightly giggles as she answers.
"Yes, I made sure this morning, and yes I let the, almost father know"
Yes! She's not pregnant! I can't express how happy I am.
"So is that good?" Kriss asks. How intrusive.
"Dear that's not our business" I look over at America and catch her rolling her eyes. I have to hold back my laugh, knowing it's because I called Kriss dear.
"It's fine I don't mind, yes it is good, it's not my time"
"Well then I'm happy for you"
"Thank you, so is it your time?" I choke on my drink while Kriss laughs.
"I don't know, it'll come when it's right"
"Oh it's just I heard you were pregnant"
"We're not" I quickly say, trying to sound calm.
"Oh" Is all America says.
What she thought we were going to have a baby? I wonder what she thought and felt. I don't try to give it much thought because she isn't pregnant. I have a shot. I actually do. I'll make it work. I have to. Because America isn't pregnant and she can be mine. Finally. I have a real chance again to make her, Princess America Schreave.

A/N ~So this is the first part of the dinner, I know what's happening next but this chapter was getting long and I wanted to post! Let me know what you think about the chapter. If you have any questions let me know, Comment your favorite part! The next chapter will be very exciting so look forward to that I'll update asap! Also If you have any ideas please let me know, I hope you enjoyed it, 2035 words!
Xoxo ~ Mrs. Schreave 💋