Quick Note from Author!!!

Hey guys! Quick announcement here: Some of you may know this fic has been up for a long time, meaning I've been writing it since I was a baby in High School lol, so I've changed not only as a person but as a writer since the start. Well recently I've reread my fic as a whole and OO BOY did I not like some of the stuff I read. There were grammar mistakes, weird character choices, and cringy unrealistic character choices made by me. I went through and fixed as much as I could without making huge changes..... almost.
I ended up erasing a whole chapter in its entirety.
I was severely unhappy with it. It was the chapter before the group got split up when leaving Woodbury and Sawyer and Daryl essentially consummating their love for each other, but it was incredibly graphic. I wrote it when I was 17 and before I knew what was too far for this stuff.
As a replacement to this, I finished out the Chapter that took place before titled "Don't Even Worry" to end with a beautiful moment between the two of them, still including the saying of "I Love You" for the first time but with a more fitting happenings and less graphic sex lol.
ANYWAYS! That was the only big change made to the story. You can go reread "Don't Even Worry", I ENCOURAGE you to go reread it with the updates.

I will see you fools with the next chapter. Big and beautiful stuff is coming with these lovely characters, just you wait.