Chapter 3.

*next morning*

Samantha's POV:

The next morning I woke up pretty early. I didn't get much sleep last night. Probably about five hours or so? I couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night with Cameron. I think I liked what happened between us. I felt a zoo of butterflies in my stomach and my lips tingled after I pulled away. I honestly didn't want to but I did. What if he didn't actually kiss me? Like I said Cameron does what he wants and he is basically out of control of what he does. I laid in bed thinking about my feelings for Cameron until my door opened.

"Sam." Was all he said rubbing his temple before climbing in bed with me. I think that he had a really bad headache. I didn't say anything and just let Cameron do whatever it was he was going to do. I guess he just wanted a cuddle buddy because he wrapped me in his arms and held me tight, really tight. There goes that zoo of butterflies in my stomach again. I didn't mind though, it was comfortable and cozy. Soon I drifted off to sleep in Cameron's arms.

I woke up and glanced at my alarm clock. It read 3:46 pm. I rolled over to discover Cameron wasn't there. I checked my phone and saw that I had two missed calls from the hospital I volunteer at. I pulled myself up and rested my body against the head board of my bed. I cleared my throat to get rid of the raspy tired voice I had and called back the hospital and agreed to come in around 5 pm.

I took a five minute shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face and did my usual hair and makeup routine. I decided on my dark wash skinny jeans from Hollister, a black and white baseball tee, and my black converse for my outfit.

Once I got downstairs and into the kitchen I discovered a note on the counter. I've come to the conclusion that Cameron likes to write notes rather then using his phone to text me. I slightly laughed at his action and read the note

Hey I am hanging with the boys today.
-Cameron.

Wow, that was a blunt note. Usually he'd say something nice like 'love you', 'see you soon'. I looked at my microwave to see the time 4:46 in green. To kill time I decided to go to Starbucks.

Once I got my vanilla bean frap with two pumps of raspberry, it was 4:57. The hospital doesnt usually mind if I am a little late. I got to the hospital and checked in as a visitor. I was greeted by the one and only nurse, Grace. She is absolutely lovely. She takes really good care of her patients and she is just an overall good person. Anyways, I just did what I usually do best, Tend to patients when needed, stock things, and other things along those lines.

After my 'shift', it was 8:30 pm. Cameron knew where I was because I texted him in the middle of stocking the gauze pads. I decided to stop by taco bell because I was hungry. I called Cameron to ask him if he wanted anything to eat. After four rings he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Cam, do you want something from taco bell?"

"Yeah! You already know what I want." Cameron said but then I heard him ask someone else what they want. "Make that three more. And also three Baja blasts please." Mistake made, I guess it was more than just someone.

"Cam, you owe me ba-" I began to say.

"Thanks, Sam!" Cameron said really quickly before he hung up.

Wow he is a douche. I drove to taco bell to see that the drive through line was really long. Well I guess that I am just going to have to go in. I parked my car, went in and ordered. "For here or to go?" The young man behind then counter asked me. "For here." I answer with a smile.

The guys can eat later. Plus I don't really feel like going home to four annoying boys. My order of food finally arrived and I think the girl that served it to me thought I was crazy, I had a really big order of food.

I was eating my food until I heard my name in a faint distance. I looked up to see someone I didn't think I'd see ever again. Jase whitherford. My ex boyfriend from highschool. We had been dating for a good two years until he had to move to Chicago for his dads work. I was absolutely devastated when he left. But Cameron was there for me throughout all of it. Wait, why am i think about Cameron right now?

"Oh my God...Jase." I say, getting up from my lonely table to hug him. God this is embarrassing. He probably thinks I have like no friends and I'm just a loner. Jases hugs are the best. They're so warm and comforting, just like...Cameron's.

I pulled away to look at him. And might I add, he got extremely attractive over these years. "Wow. You look so different." I say. He got this look on his face that I just had to say something else. "In a good way." I clarify laughing.

"You too Samantha." he says with a smile. Dang I really missed how he said my name. After about thirty minutes of talking with Jase, and about 10 phone calls and texts from Cameron, I decided to go home before Cameron calls the police.

"It was great talking with you Jase, but I should probably get home now." I say, getting up from the uncomfortable chair I was in.

"Yeah, me too." he says, pulling me into a hug.

"Bye, Jase." I say before walking off. I was really hoping he would stop me and ask for my number. We lost touch throughout time. My 'hope' came true.

"Wait, Samantha... can I maybe get your number." he said with an awkward smile.

"Of course!" I said a little bit too excited. We exchanged phones and then I left. When I got home Cameron, matt, jack g, and Nash were all sitting on the couch. I just threw their bag of food by them and they all dug in. I just continued what I was doing which was texting jase. This guy had a lot of interesting stuff to say. I sat down on the other couch and instantly felt eyes on me. I was right, all eight of them.

"Who you textin'?" Jack asked with a huge smirk on his face. Was I really that obvious?

"Nobody." I said with a straight face trying to hold in my smile. They all looked at each other like they were making a mental plan. I knew they were going to do something so I counted to three in my head and ran to the stairs. I was too late. Cameron had his arms wrapped around
My waist picking me up off of the floor a little making me drop my phone.

"Oh my gosh! You guys are so nosy." I said as cameron still held onto me. Matthew picked up my phone and started to read my messages.

"From Jase; remember when we ditched school to drive up to the Hollywood sign? I miss those days Sam.

"From Samantha: that day was the best. I miss those days too, Jase."

Matthew tried to continue on until I said something.

"Okay Matthew. That's enough." I said pulling away from Cameron's grip.

"I still love you." Matthew read out loud.

"Wait what?" I said grabbing the phone from Matthews hands. He still loves me? Wow I can't believe what I just heard, now what I'm looking at. I looked around the to see shock displayed on all the Guy's faces, except Cameron's. His emotions was unreadable. He looked mad, confused, shocked, but most of all hurt.

"I'm going to bed." I state solemly, looking down at my feet as I walk up the stairs.

I don't bother to change or anything. I plop on my bed carelessly, thinking about what had just happened. Soon drifting off into a deep sleep.

A/N: heyguys!(: IamgoingtobestartingoffnextchapterwithCameron'sPOVwithwhathadjusthappened. Anywayssorrythistooktolongtowrite. IhadmajorwritersblockhahabutI'llbeupdatingsoonhopefully! Byee