not an update, please read

I know I haven't updated this book in forever, and I have a reason for that.

some of you guys are amazing and so supportive of this book, it puts a smile on my face. Every time I get notified that I have a comment or a story vote, I can't help but smile.

so I just want to start out by saying a huge thanks to all of you who do comment and vote! you're amazing<3

the next thing I want to say is what this author's note is about. To all of the people out there that's been reading this book since day one now, I don't update as regularly as I should.

my updates on this books have increasingly gotten worse over time and there's a reason for that. I'm simply not into writing this book anymore. I hate starting things that I can't finish, and honestly, I thought I could finish this book but I now feel that I can't nor want to.

I'm not interested in writing this book because I'm not happy with how I started it. I've been working on my writing style a lot and feel like I have become better with it.

to say it all, I am NOT continuing on with my Cameron Dallas story," just another roommate". I hope to all of the people who wanted me to update and who have left comments, all find another book that regularly gets updated.

I'm not saying it'll be hard, because there are so many great Cameron Dallas stories out there, I promise! thanks to all and I hope you stay amazing.

this book will stay on my account until I feel that it is the right time to delete the story.

all the love,

Jenah<3