Chapter 10

My fists clenched momentarily before Turning around to see Erin smiling widely. "Did you guys just Come from insurgent?" She asked us, her thumb Pointing towards theater 7.

"Yeah." I mumbled a response to her, really just wanting to leave the theater.

"Really? I didn't see you two in there." she smiled at Cameron. "It was pretty good, huh?"

I simply nodded, my focus drifting off to the ugly carpet on the theater floors. "Wait, Samantha, is that-" Cameron began to say but I quickly placed my hands over his mouth. I felt embarrased as Erin stood Staring at me confusingly. He caught onto my sneaky actions which made me cringe. Cameron suddenly licked my hand and I quickly withdrew it from his mouth, wiping his saliva off on my jeans. Giving him one last glare, I turned my attention back to Erin.

I could feel Cameron's eyes lingering on me, but I just couldn't look at him at the moment. "Well I should probably head home." Erin awkwardly mumbled, her head hanging low as she walked away from me and Cameron.

I glanced at Cameron catching his eyesight before he looked at Erin. "Wait-Erin-"she turned around, eyebrows furrowed, "Do you want to do something with us?" Cameron asked her. I felt like melting into the ground. Why did he have to volunteer me for something I didn't want to do?

"Uh-?" she looked at me for some reason so I just smiled politely back at her, not knowing what else to do. "That sounds fun." she nodded at us, her bright smile curving her lips.

Cameron pulled his phone out before saying, "Well its only 7:23, we could maybe go get something to eat?" Cameron offered an idea. I felt like I caught onto something now, possibly Cameron inviting Erin to do something with us on purpose maybe?

"Sounds amazing." Erin replied back and I nodded in agreement, keeping my pace slow behind theirs. We all agreed on the sushi lounge just a couple blocks away from the theater as we walked into the parking lot.

"So do you want to meet us there or?" Cameron suggested kindly to Erin. She looked at Her feet shyly, entwining her fingers together.

"I actually don't have a car. I walked." she laughed it off. I felt bad after I realized there was no apartment complexes nor houses near by this area, so she must've walked pretty far.

"You can ride with us then!" Cameron told Erin happily, showing her to the car.

"Thanks." she shyly laughed, following suit behind Cameron.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
The entire night I felt like a third wheel. Laughs and conversation were shared amongst the two, Cameron and Erin, but me, no. I sat in the booth next to Erin with my cheek rested in my palm, looking around the crowded place. I didn't pretend to be interested or amused with their conversations, as I continued to stare off into space.

"Don't you, Samantha? I do" Cameron asked me. My head snapped up to see him and Erin both looking at me expectantly. I smiled before shaking my head yes at the two. I had no clue what I was agreeing on, but I didn't care.

The two went on with their conversation and I checked the time. It was only 8:14 and I had a feeling this night was going to be a long. Breathing out, I looked at the door that had that annoying bell on it, continuously ringing. I was surprised to see Jase along with two other boys walk in, my head lifting from my sweaty palm.

I watched as the two boys seperated from Jase, leaving him to sit alone at an empty table for four. He picked up a menu looking through it. The other two boys sat at the bar, next to some girls, probably trying to get lucky in a sushi bar. I scoffed shaking my head silently and turned my attention back on Jase. I felt an urge rush through me, an urge to get up and talk to Jase.