// t w e n t y - s i x //

::chapter twenty-six::

‘Hurry up!’ Yunbin shouted as Sanghyun descended down the stairs holding his newly bought  camera. ‘Coming! Aishh, so impatient!’ he shouted as everyone laugh at him. He then placed the camera on the tripod. ‘Ready?’ he asked as everyone gave thumbs up. ‘Smile,’ he said as he dashed to them and stand next to Dara as everyone of them made a peace sign with a big smile on their face as the camera flashed.

‘Congratulations dear!’ Yunbin said as she gave Dara a tight hug. ‘Thank you mom!’ Dara giggled as she embraced her back. ‘Dara congratulations!’ Sanghyun said as he gave her a tight embraced. ‘God! I can’t believe you are graduating in high school!’ he added making Dara laugh at his exaggeration. ‘Oppa!’ Dara called as they all laughed. ‘Aishh, Sanghyun you’re even more dramatic than me,’ Mr. Park Chanyeol said clicking his tongue as everyone laughed.

He then turned to Dara and started crying in an exaggerated way making everyone burst into laughter. ‘Dad!’ Dara called as everyone laughed more. ‘My baby girl is now graduating and she’s even the second honours! Gahd! Me so proud!’ he said as he continued with the exaggeration drawing more laughter from them. Dara glanced at her wrist watched as she quickly placed her cap. ‘Omo! We will be late!’ Dara said as she pulled her family to their garage. ‘Easy! We will be on time!’ Sanghyun said fixing the camera. ‘Aishh! I have to be early! I’m their class president,’ Dara smiled as they smiled at her.

She can still remember that day she woke up everyone cried, everyone was happy, everyone was celebrating. Her whole family was there crying while telling her how much she owe her life to Jiyong. Jiyong’s family was also their crying even his mother whom she just met there, on that very day.  On the next day her classmates and teacher paid her a visit and was almost got kick out of the hospital for being noisy. She let out a giggle remembering how Jiyong was so angry that time telling everyone that if they kept stressing her he will cut their heads off and with that everyone fell silent but as soon as Jiyong entered the bathroom the room broke to chaos once more.

She can remember Seungri and Chaerin as they bickered endlessly. Chaerin was crying so hard that Seungri was telling her how ugly she looked like when she was crying yet he himself was crying as well and was wiping his tears, mucus and saliva using his hand that he will wipe using her clothes and they will bicker like no other. They only stopped when Jiyong glared at them threatening to slit their throat once they don’t stop fighting.

Youngbae was also crying so hard and so does Minzy. She tried comforting them but they only end up crying. And the noise of the room ensue which was stopped when Jiyong got finally full, shouting that if they won’t stop he will never allow them to visit her ever again. Everyone stopped as they covered their mouth trying to minimize the noise. As Dara just laughed at her cute grumpy boyfriend who was muttering string of curses with his arm across his chest with his face grimacing.

Yoochun also visited her and the child was crying endlessly. She then let him sat on edge of her bed as she was feeding her with a mango float to stop him from crying but then Jiyong started throwing his jealous streak which made her laugh as he was so cute being jealous on the child who only stuck his tongue out at him as Jiyong was trying his very best not to kill him or tear him to pieces, which gained laughter from her, his family and her family as they watched the cute scenario between the three who looked like a family.