-chapter 5-

i woke up in jadens arms once again with a raging headache. i look over to chase whos taking a photo of us. 

"what the fuck happend last. night" i. ask

"you seriously dont remeber aha, * cough* lightweight much." he smiles at me

"i remember bits and pieces"i reply.

" well we all got really really wasted and you and jaden went back to the hotel to hook up i guess." he laughs

" fuck i remember now". shaking my head,  lying back down on jadens chest. i grab my phone from the nightstand and open instagram and decide to post.

 i grab my phone from the nightstand and open instagram and decide to post

liked by luvanthony and 1,204,294 others

chelseajones :  last night was crazy  @jadenhossler @xlilhuddy @tristanbanks ⭐︎

chelseajones : also, we are never ever, ever getting back together xoxo

xlilhuddy : oof, go off 

user445: the shadeeee @luvanthony 

user462: still my otp 

user3327: tbh you look so much happier without him go you girlie

taylorswift: ❤️

user8839: @luvanthony  eek 

user8346: you look better with jaden tbh

xlilhuddy : @ user8346 ur not wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️

chelseajones : @ xlilhuddy ahhh 

i look over at jaden noticing that hes now awake, he. smiles at me. 

"sooo..." he says bringing me in closer looking down to my neck and i do the same to him. 

" wait turn around" he sits up and does so, i take a photo and send it to him on snapchat. 

"damn i mustve been good." he says opening it smirking at me 

"oh whatever" i roll my eyes checking my hickeys on the snapchat camera. i take a quick snap and put my phone down mounting his lap gaining his full attention. 

"ew" chase says 

"sooo..." i say not breaking eye. contact.

"i mean now youre single, im single uh maybe-" i cut him off by kissing him, not really wanting to get into detail.

instagram

liked by 107,687 others

chelseajonesspam : @jadenhossler😡

comments disabled

liked by 19,383 others 

jaden.02: @chelseajones 😡

comments disabled

liked by 174,923 

liked by 174,923 

luvanthony : the bro code .

comments disabled

i spend the next week with jaden and chase in cali and ive never been more confused, i wanna be with jaden but at the same time i cant help but think that im just trying to fill the void i felt when i knew it was over with anthony. i dont want him to be my rebound but more than anything i dont want him to get hurt. fuck i dont know what the fuck im supposed to do. why is everything so hard. i love the feeling i get around him but i dont wanna fuck anything up, which is kinda enviable with me.

im lying on the bed with jaden after we just dropped chase off to the airport. i go into the bathroom and i grab the 6 grams of coke i got from tristan the other day and put it all into 16 lines. i roll up a hundred dollar bill and start snorting knowing im not gonna be able to stop myself. its just gonna be easier this way. somewhere around 9 lines i start to notice my nose bleeding, but it doesnt stop me i just switch nostrils. i finish the rest off everything gets so fuzzy and i feel an anxieyty attack coming which is unusual, since i havent had one since around the time my mom passed but it doesnt feel like the ones ive had before.

"fuck" i whisper. i start to lose consciousness and everything goes white.

i wake up in the hospital my head still spinning hooked to a bunch of machines. i look around the room and see jaden asleep in a chair next to the bed im on. i rip out the tubes going through my arms and sit on the bed facing him and he soon wakes up.

"hey"i say cracking a smile at him. 

"hi" he says looking at the ground not making eyecontact.

"so whats up?" i joke around trying to avoid the obvious awkwardness.

"chels you overdosed and had a fucking seizure." he puts a hand on his head sounding dissapointed.

" oh thats what that was, its just a regular tuesday night thing, ill be fine really." i try to make it seem less terrifying.  

"god chelsea this is serious, i saw you while it happend and it scared the shit outta me" he shakes his head

fuck i think. ive majorly screwed up.

"jaden im sor-" i get. cut off by him

"look i dont wanna be around someone whose trying to kill themself" he looks up at me with. glassy eyes making a tear fall down my cheek.

"jaden thats not fair, youre being a hypocrite. you fuckin juul." i try to stop the tears of embarrassment and heartbreak.

"its not the same and you know it" he gets up grabbing his things

"jaden wait." i say, my voice breaking as tears continuously flow.

"goodbye chels" he walks out and i completely breakdown. 

maybe im just supposed to be alone.