Hope Mikaelson does have a heart

"𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵

"𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵."

( *+. FOUR .+* )

Rejection wasn't something Ashton was familiar with, but the girls he knew were.
Ashton didn't take the rejection he got from Miss Mikaelson so easily.
This morning he went out to the gym early to work out.

Hope Mikaelson And Ashton Reid did nothing yesterday, Saturday.
They pondered and laid in bed for the whole day. A lazy Saturday but alas the next day came, Sunday.

Ashton's POV

Working out always helped me think straight, so that's what I did on Sunday morning. (9:00)

I mean after that date I have to forget about it and I have to think straight about winning Hope Mikaelson over.

"God ashton your body odour is distasteful." Josie came in pinching her nose.

I get up from the gym equipment I wipe my face with a towel.

"How'd you find me?" I ask her.
"I asked Delaney where you were." She replies.

"Well I'm going to go take a shower", I say. "I'll meet you back at my room."
I grab my towel and I head to the boys locker rooms.

"So what brings you to my room this fine morning." I ask Josie, walking back into the room with a towel wrapped around my waist.

"You know if Lizzie saw you like this she wouldn't stop talking about it- I said too much— anyways just wanna ask how was your date?" Josie says in a mouthful.

"First of all the date was okay and second of all why would Lizzie wouldn't stop talking about me?" I question going over to my closet.

"Well she does have a crush on you." She says making me chuckle.

"Does she." I say laughing slightly.

"she has crushes on guys she sets her eyes on and in this case, it's you," Josie says. "But she'll move on from you as soon as she spots someone new."

"Well it's flattering that she has crush on me." I reply.

"And how about you, do you have a crush?" I ask Josie.

"No um- still nursing a wounded soul." Josie says with a sad smile.

"Penelope Park." I say.