Sammy Valdez

It's September 1st and Sammy was really excited. He's going to start his third year at Ilvermorny School of witchcraft and wizardry and most of all,he's gonna meet his girlfriend Hazel again.
However, when he arrived at the station,he couldn't find Hazel. He couldn't even see her bitchy mother sneering at random people. His stomach plummeted. Where was Hazel?
     He got on the express unwillingly only when it was about to leave. Although he knew that Hazel could not possibly be on the train,he still searched every compartment. He even asked several students where Hazel was, but they all told him they hadn't seen her. To make matters worse, one even told him to have his brain checked when he insisted she had been a student last year.
      He was having lunch in silence when his compartment door slid open.
" Who?" he asked nervously.
"I'm Hecate, the goddess of magic."
"So the Greek gods are real."he said in a flat tone. He had already expected it.
"You seem to know a lot,boy."
" I did listen to Binns. Anyway why has the goddess of magic come."
" I think you might've already guessed it. As you have noticed , your girlfriend Hazel is missing and I will help you to find her."
      Sammy started to feel a bit uneasy since a goddess's help usually come with a price. His face fell.Hecate as if reading his mind, said, "Don't worry. You don't have to do anything in order to get my help. The reason why I help you is because my student Hazel is in serious danger, both emotionally and physically. As I founded this school together with Salazar Slytherin, it is my responsibility to take care of my students. Do you want my help?"
"Of course I do. But where is she and why does everyone think she's not a student?"
"I currently know where she is ,but I can't go there myself——"
"What?You aren't coming?"
"I will lose my powers in Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry, where I am sure she has been taken to . You,however,if I give you additional magic, you will remain more powerful than you are now no matter where your location is. As for the reason why everyone thinks she's not a student, a memory charm has been cast by an extremely powerful sorceress."
"If the memory charm is really that powerful, why can I still remember her?"he interjected.
Hecate chuckled. " Aphrodite will love this reason. I believe it's true love that stopped you from forgetting her. Now, I'm going to grant you additional magical power. You just need to drink this potion and you'll be more powerful. Besides the potion, I've also asked the Bloody Baron and Salazar Slytherin to guide you throughout your mission."

     With that,she closed the door, leaving him staring at the tiny bottle on the desk. Was it safe to drink? He then decided it probably was because Hecate seemed so kind and he would need the additional magical power to find Hazel.

     Instantly, his eyesight sharpened. He could even see tiny organisms moving around. He waved his wand and pointed at his book. "Wingardium Leviosa."he said. The book soared up high at once. It was so quick that Sammy didn't have time to lower his wand before it hit the ceiling with a loud 'bang'.

      "Who's there?" came a girl's voice. I wish I were invisible, thought Sammy. His wish came true. He became invisible and was very happy at least until the girl sat on his lap. "Ouch."he whimpered.

    The girl screamed and ran out of the compartment, and Sammy was left alone again.

     Not soon afterwards, he finally arrived at Ilvermorny. When he was about to enter the school,however, Professor Slytherin came to him. "Valdez, you are to be resorted. You will put on the sorting hat again. Please join the first years.

"What? This is gonna embarrass me——"
"Not here. Valdez."he warned.
       Sammy queued up with the first years. It felt odd to be sorted again. Also, he feared that he would be resorted into his least favorite house,Horned Serpent after knowing that he had to talk to Salazar Slytherin.

         To everyone's surprise except Sammy's, he was resorted into Horned Serpent. However,his new housemates didn't seem happy. They probably hadn't forgiven him for beating their Quidditch team last year. They all wrinkled their noses in disgust when he sat down.

" I didn't ask to be resorted into this house."he said angrily, glaring at them.