"oh i-"

"can we take a picture? pretty please? i won't tell anyone if that's what you like. i know you're resting for a while as what i've read in an article. but anyway i'm gwtting out of the topic. can we take a picture?" she once again squealed like a successful fangirl. (well she is tho)

"i-i don't mind, sure!" taehyung was still taken aback how talkative the girl was and he thought of just taking one picture, she might leave already and so he agreed.

"yay, thank you!" she opened her camera and faced the other direction. "excuse me miss- eh? where is she?" she glanced around, finding jisoo, but taehyung saw her already entering the hotel.

"hey jisoo-" before taehyung could even call her, yoongi just interrupted them and took the girl's camera.

"here, let me take a photo of you both," he mumbled, taking a step back so he could get a better angle.

"thank you, sir!" she smiled and sat beside taehyung before grinning widely, taehyung just smiled at the camera, waiting for it to shutter so he could follow jisoo as he didn't like what was her mood when she was walking away.

yoongi pressed the camera twice before giving it back to the girl who just once again squealed, before thanking him and taehyung hundred times.

"no worries, thank you for loving my artworks," he mumbled gratefully as the girl finally walked away.

"what happened?" he faced yoongi who was going back to his place to sleep again, but he only shrugged.

"i saw her walk away and i knew your fan would be wanting a picture that's why i helped. is there something wrong with that?"

"no, nothing.." he whispered under his breath.

"yes there is, you punk. go follow her," yoongi stated before groaning and closing his eyes, as if he was disappointed of what was happening.

taehyung just stood up and run to follow jisoo, not knowing what really happened but still felt the urge to explain what she could've heard from the girl.

"jisoo!" he called out right exactly before she could close the door, but as confusing as it was, jisoo didn't budge and shut it without letting him enter.

"what the-" taehyung stopped midway. but afterwards walked again and knocked on her door gently, but multiple times.

"hey, chu," he called her.

"i'm sorry, who's that?" she said, but in any way, taehyung didn't liked it.

"it's taehyung, of course, you know my voice. could you let me in?" he tried.

"i'm going to sleep. is there anything you wanted to say?" her respond was just casual, which was very unusual for taehyung. he never heard jisoo this way.

"can we talk, please?" he replied in a gentle and soft voice.

"later," was the only word she said before no responds was heard even if taehyung tried hundred times.

past 6pm when she heard jisoo's door opening, which made taehyung breathe in relief. he was about to call the staffs if she would still not show up if the clock hits seven. she was just there inside, for a couple of hours!

"jisoo!" he gladly called her as she went out of the room wearing a boho print maxi dress with her hair tied up in a messy bun. her eyes widened when she saw taehyung outside her room.

"h-hey, tae! is dinner already served? i'm pretty hungry right now, can we eat-"

"no, we still need to talk," he mouthed seriously, grabbing her back to her room so they could talk privately.

"i said i'm hungry," she suddenlu replied coldly, and taehyung had never been this anxious watching her being in this state.

"and i said we'll talk," he replied back, before mumbling a, "i'm sorry."

"for what?"

"i don't know," he mumbled honestly. "i'm just sorry. i want your apology and i don't.. like this type of cold treatment you're giving me. the girl was just a fan and the painting she was talking about-"

"yeah i know, i've seen that before, including the article," she cut him off and crossed her arms.

taehyug tried to hide his amusement, the way jisoo was trying to be superior in between the two of them was too cute for him that he couldn't stop smiling.

"what's so funny?"

"nothing," he mumbled in a hard tone. "those were just rumors, i never had any girlfriends-"

"you don't need to explain anything," jisoo bowed down, as if a realization hit her. "oh God why am i acting this way.. i'm sorry-"

"no, i'm sorry. i don't want you mad at me, alright? dammit you were just like that for a couple of hours but i feel like i've done a big crime-"

"stop it, taehyung, it's not funny!" she fummed, still not liking the way taehyung was amused of her.

and he just chuckled.

"hey," he finally said after laughing, jisoo ignoring him again. he followed jisoo towards the window to watch the waved hitting the sand.

taehyung gently hugged her sidewards, his heart shaking rapidly as he realizes jisoo lets him do this to her. "i gotta tell you something."

"then don't laugh," she tried to be stiff as hard as she could, but taehyung just smiled at her silliness.

"i have no exes, and also,"

jisoo faced him, eyes waiting patiently of what he was about to say. "also what?"

a forehead kiss won't hurt, right?

and he did, kissed her forehead. jisoo just watched him, as he stared back the same feelings she's giving.

what about on the lips?

taehyung bowed down a little to face her, his lips finally reaching hers, and when it did, taehyung slowly moved his lips in a sweet way for a short period of time before jisoo pulled back to gasp for air.

"also what.. tae?"

"i love you."

a/n: i am absolutely sorry for not updating, i missed this so much 🥺 ily all, hold on for a little while ✊