23 | euphoria

TAEHYUNG.

have you ever felt like you were in a state of full happiness? ever wanted the time to stop, or even the whole world?

indeed, yes, taehyung mumbled in his head. whenever i'm with her. and as soon as he said it, he saw jisoo running towards him wearing her familiar red maxi dress she loves wearing everytime they go to a seaside.

"tae!" jisoo giggled happily, pointing at jungkook carrying lisa, who was protesting using her loud voice, as he took her towards the deeper part of the beach.

it's been seven weeks.

seven weeks since taehyung got discharged from the hospital, seven weeks since jisoo's brother finally got arrested and was imprisoned for lifetime, seven weeks since he finally saw how genuine and happy jisoo is beside him.

"hey!" jisoo snapped a finger right infront of his face. "is there something wrong? your back... is it still aching?"

"what?" he flinched, realizing he was daydreaming. "no, no i'm good! nothing's wrong!" he sat straight and smiled at jisoo, watching her kneel infront of him only to face him.

"are you sure? there's a hospital near this resort-"

"hey, jisoo," he chuckled a bit, holding both of her hands that's placed on top of her knees before gripping it tightly. "i'm fine. stop worrying, you're making me look like a cry little baby."

yoongi, lying on the sand beside them, snickered before saying, "that's because you are, dumbass."

"shut up hyung. who cried when jisoo finally approached him after a long time?" he fired back jokingly but yoongi snapped his head up to look at him and glare.

"yeah and who cried at the hospital because he thought he could never see jisoo again?" he raised an eyebrow, smirking as he noticed his blushing face.

"hey, that's a foul!" taehyung mumbled and grabbed a water bottle before throwing it at yoongi.

"and you both know that i'm still here, right?" jisoo giggled at the both of them and stood up, begging them to join the other boys to swim.

"come on now lazy asses, you need the sea!"

"for what?" yoongi hissed and laid down again to sleep. taehyung nodded as an agreement and glanced at jisoo who just pouted at him.

"just go follow us if you want to. we're just right there!" she pointed the spot where the boys were recording jungkook and lisa drowning each other at the sea.

he nodded, mumbling a 'take care' but before jisoo could walk away, a voice interrupted them. "h-hello, kim taehyung?"

he was fast to glance up and he saw a girl smiling at him. he first showed her an awkward smile because one, he doesn't know who she is and two, she was too close.

jisoo just stood there watching them.

"i knew it! you're kim taehyung, right? the artist who painted the lovely lady in the manhattan!" she giggled, her hands clapping like a small happy kid.

taehyung just nodded and smiled again. "oh, yeah.. hi?"

"i'm a big fan! i've been so inspired the moment you made your paintings public. i've never been this excited when i saw you earlier here! i swear the lady in the manhattan is such a nice painting! where did you get that idea? i've heard rumors that it was for your ex because of the cold and dark aura it has despite the angelic figure of the girl!" she seems too excited, telling him everything she wanted to say even if it isn't necessary.