Chapter 6

3 months ago - Josie POV

It's Friday today, some of the wolf's decided to throw a party today, I have been contemplating whether or not I should go. You know just have some fun before I leave. I finished packing all of my stuff, I'm just waiting for the time to pass by, at least mom found a flight that left in the morning. I have decided to tell Lizzie that I'm leaving and perhaps even Penelope, but I'm not sure about telling her. Hope is a no go since she is still mad and she has every right to be so I don't blame her.

* knock knock*

I opened the door and saw Mg, hey Jo, you ready for the party?", "yes, let's go".

Mg kept glancing my way, like he wanted to tell me something but was afraid to do it, so I did not push him, I mean, I'm leaving tomorrow, so not to sound like a dick, but I couldn't care less about what he wants to tell me.

"Hey jo, do you want to do something else instead of going to the party, I mean it's your last day", he whispered the last part, "no I'm good, I this is something that I need". 

What was that about, Mg never says no to a party? Before I could ask him, Kaleb interrupted, "hey M, you finally arrived, oh hey Josie, did not think you would be here today", 

"alright, what are you guys hiding from me?"," what do you mean Jo, what would we been hiding from you", Mg chuckles nervously.

"Well firstly, you asked me if we could do something else than coming to do this party, which is weird because you never decline the opportunity to party. And then Kaleb was surprised at my arrival, so you guys are hiding something", I said looking stern between the two of them. I could see Mg open his mouth and then close it, but before he could say anything I cut him off, "you know what it doesn't matter, I need a drink, the timing is perfect for my departure, can't wait to get out of here" and with that I left and walked towards where the drinks were.

I finally at the drink table and poured myself a cup, I saw Lizzie talking with this guy, this was my chance if I wanted to tell that I'm leaving. I sighed and began walking towards them, "hey Jacob, could I borrow Liz for a sec?", "yeah sure Jo", Jacob the guy Lizzie was talking to said. Lizzie just scoffed "great now do you wanna talk with me?"

"Lizzie look, I'm not gonna beg for you to talk to me, but I do have important to say and I think that it's for the best if you heard it for me.

"No Josie, you listen to me, I have been patient with you and tried to talk to you, but that's too late, so whatever you have to say, I don't want to hear about it" and right as she said that I looked over her shoulder and saw Penelope kissing another girl, not like a peck on the lips, but a really making out session, I could feel the tears in my eyes so I knew I had to get out of there.

"Fine Lizzie, if you want to act like that so be it, but don't come crying later or try to reach me, I don't want to talk you ever again", I yelled and stormed off.

I could hear someone yell after me, "Jo please wait up", I stopped and turned around, "what do you want Mg, the girl Penelope was with, was that the reason you did not want me to come?", "yeah", he said.

"it's alright Mg, I pulled mg in for a hug and whispered, "thank you Mg, for everything I don't know what I would have done without you", I said with tears falling. "take care Jo, I'm going to miss my best friend.

...

I knocked on dad's office door, "hey dad, you in there?", "Yeah come in", I could feel the awkward tension, but I do guess it's my fault, "do you mind driving me to the airport? It's alright if you're too busy, I can always take a cab", I said and turned around about to leave the room, I felt a pair of hands on my wrist, "hey baby ofc, I would love drive you to the airport", he said as he pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back, tight.

"Thank you, Dad, can we go now?",

"Yes sweetie, let's go".

I stood in front of the gate to the Salvatore School for the young and gifted, not knowing when I would be returning. Thinking about if I made the right choice if I'm making the right choice. I decided to turn my back and walk away from the place I used to call my home.

Lizzie POV

I was quite surprised when Josie approached me because she had pushed me away every time I tried talking to her for the last 3 freaking months. I'm done, if she doesn't want to tell what's going on with her then I won't try making her. And when she finally approached and tried to have a decent conversation I turned her away, I was probably harsh. I'll look for her tomorrow and hear her out.

I saw Mg walking back to the party after he left with Jo, wiping away tears, so I decided to go and talk to him, Mg never cries, I wonder what Jo did now? As I approached him, I see Penelope was standing right beside him handing him a handkerchief, she must probably have thought the same thing as me. "Hey Mg, what's wrong, why are you crying and where did Josie go?" Penelope flinched when I mentioned her name, but Mg didn't say anything. He whipped away his tears, stood up, "you'll find out soon enough, where she went and want she wanted to tell you", he said kind of harshly, before using his vamp speed to leave the party.

"When did Josie leave the party?", Penelope asked.

"Earlier when you were talking with that chick", the realization hit Penelope, "Lizzie do you think that Josie saw me kissing that girl?".

"I don't know maybe".

"I think we should look for her, you know she hasn't been herself for the past few months, what if she does something stupid".

I and Penelope went to her room, but her door was locked, then we went to the library, the kitchen and then the whole school, but she was nowhere to be found, we decided we should ask my dad, but when we arrived in his office, he wasn't there. We concluded that Josie must have left with dad to go somewhere, so we decided to wait for them to come back.

No one's POV

But little did they know, Josie wasn't returning. 

Author's note

Hey guys, so I'm thinking about taking a little break from this pic, so I can focus on my posse high school au. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT I'M FINISHED FAR FROM IT.

Just taking a break till October before I update again:-D