Part 7

Madhu connects the laptop to the TV and plays the serials on youtube.  

"Madhu..." 

"Yes?" 

"Thanks for being so understanding." 

"I am your wife; you don't have to be formal with me." Madhu arrogantly tells him making him chuckle. 

RK and Madhu were snuggling under the blanket as they watched the serial. "Wow, Madhu... you are right... this is interesting." RK says watching how a girl was telling a guy that she is pregnant with a man's child. 

"Didn't I tell you?" Madhu asks smiling proudly. 

"How is he ever gonna get out of this?" RK asks  

"Get out of this?" Madhu asks shocked. "That is his kid." 

"What nonsense? That is not his child. She is lying." RK says shocked. 

"That is his kid." 

"It is not, Madhu! She is obviously lying." 

"She is not... I have been watching this serial since the beginning... but why would you think like that?" Madhu asks shocked. 

"They just showed a flashback of their night together... so it is obviously not his." 

"Huh?" 

"What?" RK turns to her shocked, "Didn't you notice they were fully clothed?" 

"Clothed?" Madhu asks shocked. 

"Yeah... he definitely had his pants on and she was also fully clothed... agreed that you don't have to be completely naked to do it... but you can't be completely clothed to do it." RK tells her. 

Madhu looks at RK confused. "Come on, Madhu... obviously she is lying... they just made out... they showed when both of them woke up also they were fully clothed." RK says and seeing Madhu's baffled look he asks curiously, "Madhu, you do know how babies are made right?" 

Madhu's eyes widen and she quickly looks away, "I know!" 

"You know?" RK asks in a teasing tone as he slightly hit her shoulder with his. 

"Shut up! And this is Indian television... you can't have those kind of scenes." 

"So they show us, people fully clothed kissing on the forehead and expect us to believe that they had sex?" 

"You know what? We will watch another serial! I missed another one also... we'll watch that." Madhu says as she stood up blushing and walked towards the laptop. 

RK starts chuckling, he loved Madhu's innocence. It just made him fall in love with her all the more, and when she blushes with all the sexual comments he had a difficult time in controlling his urges. He wanted to belong to her completely and he knew Madhu also wanted it, he has seen it in the way she looks at him at times but it was not time for that. 

"Okay." Madhu says excitedly as she got back on the couch under the blanket. 

"God! Why do you watch such regressive crap?" RK asks shocked. 

"WHAAAT?" Madhu asks shocked, worried and scandalized. 

"Yeah! What else? You call that a hero?" 

"He is the hero! He is awesome." Madhu says defensively. 

"Awesome? He forced her to act in his so called movie, he tells her to have an abortion, she refuses and his movie is released. It is a super hit making her a star and him debt-free. But he gets jealous, insults her in public and then she loses her baby... he blames her for it? Leave all that... then he goes on a drinking spree with a random girl... comes home shit drunk with her. That girl takes him to their bedroom while the wife watches on. And in spite of all that his wife asks him the next morning WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?" RK asks appalled. "What are they trying to show by this? That a husband can do whatever he damn well pleases to and the wife will just suck up to him?"