CHANGED IN HER

Lucifer pov

1 week later I came back to New York. It  was a Friday morning and I had a meeting. I figured that I'll go talk to alys in the evening. I walked in my office building. Unfortunately the private elevator was damaged so I had to take the employees one. Well it's a chance to check on my employees i thought. I was walking on the second floor when suddenly a scent hit me. Mine! Mine! I knew it was Alyssa, she worked here! I remembered that we did not spend time knowing about each other and that hurt me. At first I was confused because her scent changed . There was a tiny tint of citrus and  mint in her scent!!!!! She was in the manager office ..but why he soo close to her??? He was in love with her .. I was enraged how could he touch what's mine.. I rushed in the office and call mr serius Holland..he was quite shock to see the director himself  but I ignored him. I put my hands on her waist and glared at him....I was stunned by my own behaviour ..I grabbed her and took her to my office...she wanted to free her hands from  my grips but I was furious and held her tightly. I was not here for almost 4 weeks and someone else is claiming her ...the idea of her being with someone else but me put me in a horrible temper. I will never let her go shes mine..once inside my office I looked at her ..she was beautiful with her hair in a ponytail and her skirt and button shirt...she looked soo tempting even in her simple office dress...I wanted to kiss her but she pulled away...she was furious and I knew why..she was giving me a death glare and I knew I was in trouble ..

Alys pov

Lucifer is here but why ?? I was amazed to see him ..his expression and action toward  serius showed that he was jealous!!well that made me happy but no..!I cant be played by him...I must think about my baby first.I composed myself and asked him....why did you do that for??you left me,never call and now you're showing to everyone that I belong to you? I waited for you but you disappeared. I've been crying since  thinking that you threw me out ...I was so miserable ..you left me so now dont expect anything unless you have a valid explanation. And one more thing Mr Silva I dont care if you fire me for using such a tone on you . I cant accept what you did to me. I hope you understand what I mean .

I've been desperate for him but hes fine. I've been crying my eyes out and he was alright. After 4 week he decide to make an appearance like a fucking bastard..well he looked sexy in his suit but no I need to be firm..I'm not alone anymore..I need to protect my baby and I need an explanation for his behavior.

Am pretty much anxious because I do not want to hide from him that hes gonna be a dad but how will I tell him that..I bet he wanted a baby from a one night stand . Am afraid but no matter what he wants I'll keep the baby.

Lucifer pov

I was angry at myself for making her suffer like that but I had no choice .I knew that I messed up and I need to fix it. I could tell she was genuinely hurt. I hurt her the woman that I vowed to love ,protect and cherish. I was ashamed at myself but I dont wanna loose her so I guess the right choice is to reveal the truth .But what if she distance herself from me after hearing what I am? I finally gave her my number and apologized promising her that tonight I'll answer all her questions. We promised to meet at her apartment later on. After hearing the truth please dont run away from me I finally told her and she remained silent...she excused herself and went in her cabin.

Alys pov
He finally gave me his number but hes last words were dont run away from me..well!who is !I hope hes not  involved in any illegal activities. The truth will be reveal tonight I should just wait.....

What do you guys think???what Alyssa reaction will be??