NO REGRETS I

Alys pov

I woke up the next morning finding Lucifer next to me ...he looked devilishly handsome ...I touched his hair which were to my astonishment extremely soft...his bed hair made him look younger ...huh now that I think about it I dont know anything about him...well for now let me enjoy this view...I was soo engrossed in my thought that I did not see that he had already woken up and had a sweet smile on his face..I blushed ...yeah I know some of you may think all of this already happened and now am blushing huh??...but when there no alcohol involved your inner embarrassment comes out...I found myself dumbfounded that I had a one nightstand with a complete stranger..he hugged me tightly and I was in his strong arms...I started feeling the spark again...I looked at him and we kissed..within seconds he was on top of me when suddenly his phone started ringing brrr...brrr....brrr...he picked it up and someone shouted....he hung up and started putting his cloth on...I showed him the bathroom so he can take a shower but he refused...he said sorry and made his way hastily outside ...all i heard was a thud (closing door) and the roaring engine of his car...I was shocked ...I remain on the bed for 30 mins before waking up and organizing my thought...I mean what was he sorry for ?? The fact that he left me hanging or the night we spend yesterday..my head was in a mess...did he seriously just throw me out...I mean I did not expect anything and he never said that he wanted to have anything with me...what just happened?? Whatever it was the best time of my entire life ...happiness that I found in the last 9 hrs is everything compared to the lonely life that I had lead till now with this thought I braced myself . I have No REGRETS FOR WHAT HAPPENED

Ezel pov

Where are you??? I've been calling you since dawn..we need to go back to transylvania now...there has been a vampirik attack ..they are trying to take the throne...youre the king they need you..there have been many injured and perhaps death...Eszra has managed everything..am waiting for you at the airport....the jet is all set up...hurry up...

I was having the best time of my life with Jessy a girl I met in the club...we went as far as to have sex ..I wanted to stay with her but the situation is critical..I told her that I had a problem at work and got out when Eszra my twin warrior of the pack called me..she was very understanding ...gosh am head over heel for her..shes fabulous...

Lucifer pov

She woke up in the morning and started playing with my hair...I was not sleeping I wanted to know what she will do so I purposely closed my eyes..as her fingertip touched my hair I could feel her warmth..I loved her I wanted to tell her that ...shes an amazing person.when I open my eyes shes was blushing and that made her irresistible. I was passionately kissing her when a disturbance barged in...I knew it had to be Ezel asking about my whereabouts since I did not tell him ...and hell yeah it was him....but something told me to not ignore the call...I mean he could have mind link me except I closed my wall so that he does not bother me  so I picked up...I was shocked by what he said ..my entire family and pack is in danger..they need their king that's all that came to my mind..I forgot about alys for a moment...but what can i tell her that am a vampire? Without thinking I said sorry and barged out and within seconds I was in my car driving away...

I arrived at the airport 30mins later and found Ezel looking suspiciously at me...he wanted to question me but I was not in the mood so he shut up.. I can read minds except alys I never knew what she was thinking...shes soo special...I miss her already but I cant put her in danger..my family are the originals which means that we are born  vampire..we have different abilities but only the royal ones will have power to walk in the sun,change our body temperature to that of a normal human and eat food..the royals dont have any weaknesses specially those with garlics ,piercing the heart or even dying ..we are untouchable..the royals are most powerful and no one can reject their command..remember I talk about the king command well it means that no vampire can disobey a royal..they will have to knee before me whether they want it or not..I can kill with a simple stare...my grandpa was the most powerful among king and i took his place ..he had 10 gifts ..I was given   his name but I surpassed him and am proud of that  ...I multiplied my abilities 3 times more than his(30gifts)...but these gifts were not easy to get I had a very difficult path in front of me and I choose it...the other non royals vampire are given rings that mark our family symbol ..it contain our blood allowing them to walk in the sun and not get kill..however the vampirik are killing them for these rings and now they have the audacity wanting to kill my family to get their power...they shall meet the wrath of a  king..my eyes became red showing my anger but Ezel calm me down saying that my family are unharmed.. am grateful for Eszra to have protected them.

Vampirik are not real born vampire..they were the reproduction of witchcraft making them bloodsuckers..even though we drink blood but its limited only when we need it. Most of the time we feed on animal to protect our identity and not harm innocent human beings...

Once again my thought drifted to alys ..I missed her realizing I forgot to leave my contact number or take hers how am I gonna keep in touch with her...I was desperate right now..I wanted her touch to calm me down but shes not
here.  I figured I had to wait till I get back to New York to speak with her ....

What you guys think about this twist?? Liked it...???