09 | recovery

"Your mother.. died?"

Y/n hid her tearful eyes with her hands as she weakly nodded.

Unfortunate to the 2 brothers, Autumn and Spring, they had to do their duties as the Season Spirits. Which left Aestas and Winter, the two polar opposite brothers, together with Y/n.

She got a call from Anna a couple minutes later.

"Y/n.. I'm sorry about Camila. She made a mistake! It wasn't your mom."

"W-What..?"

"Ah.. I'm so sorry.." Camila said.

Y/n let out a sigh of relief, before the service was cut out.

"My friend made a mistake.. So that means she wasn't even on that plane! Meaning.. she'll be in Japan for a while longer.." Y/n groaned as she tossed her phone aside.

"What a dumb mistake, who even does that?!" Aestas growled.

"Mistakes happen, Aestas. After all, you're here."

Y/n's eyes widened as she looked to Aestas for a reaction.

"You sick bastard!"

"I was only kidding."

"Yeah, yeah, alright.." Aestas shifted. "So what? She's gonna stay in Tempus until she's completely healed?"

"I think it's the wisest choice. Plus, if she's here for a month, then it'll be only be about 12 hours in her world."

"And you think that's all it's going take to take?" Aestas raised a brow as Winter nodded.

"12 hours just for a month.. Gee. So that's like.. um.."

"Seven hundred and twenty hours."

"Right.." Y/n become a tint of red from her failure at her math. "What can I do here for a whole month? Will I age?!"

"You can't age in our world."

"Yes you can. It's just much slower."

Aestas glared at Winter, his effort to tricked the girl gone down the drain.

"Then how old are you? Or how old would you be?"

Winter paused for a moment, "About 300 years."

"Wow. Hm, well, you guys have any stories?"

. . .

Winter shook his head as Aestas and Y/n were laughing their asses off.

"Excuse me for a moment, I think I'll go practice the violin. I hope you feel better, Y/n." Winter left the room.

"How did you even manage to do that?!" Y/n said between small laughs.

"I don't know! It just happened!" Aestas chuckled. He leaned back against the wall, "Man.. I haven't laughed like that with someone for ages.. Literally. Speaking of age... Wanna see a baby picture of Autumn and Winter?"

Y/n nodded furiously.

As Aestas pulled out the image, another image dropped in the process.

"Wait, don't pick that up-!"

Y/n picked up the image and looked at it, "Is this.. you..?!"

"H-Hey, give me that

"H-Hey, give me that..!""

"Aww, look at that head of hair! Why's it all spiky now?"

"Autumn practically took my hairstyle." Aestas sat next to Y/n as he handed her the baby picture of Autumn and Winter.

" Aestas sat next to Y/n as he handed her the baby picture of Autumn and Winter

"They look identical in this!" Y/n gasped. She paused for a moment, eyeing the odd liquid in their cups.

"Ha, I know. Now they look pretty different. Winter and his black hair while Autumn has red hair. I mean, they both have rather slim eyes.."

"And what about Spring?"

"We don't have one, I don't think..."

"Aw, bummer. He's really cute so I thought'd be super cute as a baby."

Aestas raised a brow, "You think he's cute?"

Y/n nodded as she laughed, "Like a puppy." She looked down at the picture of the 2 eldest brothers, "My baby pictures are all.. ordinary." She looked down at the picture of Autumn, a slight red tinted her cheeks.

How could such a cute baby...

A knock on the door made Aestas turn his head.

Turn into such an attractive guy..?