4

Jimin dragged me near his car and told me that he will take me to his house with the car. I said sure since my legs were so tired and I think its a pretty long way to Jimin's house.

Few minutes later

I was getting sleepy but we finally got to the house. I got out of the car and went inside. I tried to hide the fact at how amazed I was at how big and beautiful it was.

When I got in everything looked so experiencinve and beautiful.

We went to the living room and there I saw BTS and...BP?!

Rose : Oh Y/n your here.

Rose said in a mean tone and gave me a glare. Along with Jennie. Jimin noticed it and so he said if it was better to do the project in his room. I said yes because I hate BP more than Jimin.

It was about 7:57 when we finished the project but it was PORING RAIN! It was like Jesus himself wanted me to stay here. I suddenly heard thunder and I jump on Jimin terrified.

Jimin : What?

Me : Oh nothing. Sorry.

We looked at each other. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. His eyes were so beautiful.

Jimin's POV.

Y/n' s eyes are so cool and unique. They are really pretty.

Auther's POV

Y/n and Jimin started leaning in and you kissed. Or more like you did a cute peck. None of you minded it.

Y/n : Jimin can I say here from a little? I don't wanna go home. Especially in thunder.

Jimin : You scared of thunder?

Y/n nodded and buried her face in Jimin's neck.

Y/n's POV

I felt Jimin stare at me so I looked at him

Me : What?

Jimin lifted my are up by holding my wrist. My sleeve went up my arm and Jimin could see my scares.

To Be continued