1

Author POV

Y/n did her usual morning routine. Wakes up, showers, brushes teeth, wears her clothes and goes to school.

Your POV

I went inside the school after getting about 21 death stares. I walked towards my locker head hanging low.

I arrived at my locker and put my books that I don't need in there. I locked my locker and went to math class.

I got in the class and looked at the clock. There was still another 14 minutes till class.

I looked up and saw that I was alone.

I walked over go my desk, grabbed my sketch book and my pencil case and drew a rose srounded with tornes.

I finished my drawing and right after making some adjustments, the bell rang.

The class room started filling up and I put my sketch book back inside my bag and focused on what the teacher was saying.

Time skip to lunch

I went up to the school roof top which was a good height and I looked down. I once again grabbed my pencil case and my sketch book and I drew the building in front of me.

I was finished so I checked my phone to see what time it was.

12:34pm

Which means there is still 26 more minutes. I wanted to go back down stairs and hurry inside the gym for my next class.

I tried running so maybe no one would see me but something caught my eye. Jimin and IU fighting. Aka the most popular people in school.

Jimin : YOU CHEATED ON ME AGAIN?!

IU : No babe! I love you I would never!!

Jimin : THATS IT IM DONE WITH YOU!

He said and walked away clearly mad. While he walked away he looked at me and smirked.

Mind : Oh god.

He walked towards me and I was ready to run to the other side of the world!

I was gonna take a step but Jimin held my wrist.

Me : W-What do you need Jimin?

Jimin : Don't be scared princess.

Me : Just tell me what you wan-

He didn't even let me finish my sentence. He covered my mouth and went to an empty class room.