CHAPTER 1

"So this is the house?" Nat ask by Clint's side as he been nervously biting his thumb.

 "Yup." He simply answer.

 Both agents was now standing in front of the house where Clint's son, Alexander living.

 Clint have ask Nat help accompany him to meet his son as he now his responsible since he still under 18.

 "Are you going to knock?" The red hair ask as they now been standing at the door for almost 10 minutes.

 "But what if he didn't like me? Or lash at me?" The man ramble out in worried.

 "Said the man that fight aliens and thousands of creepy robots. Also I might add never miss his arrow?" Nat raise her eyebrows.

 Clint look at her blankly. "Yeah well none of them was my son and I'm not planning to shoot him am I?"

 The two keep bickering with each other that they didn't notice another presence have standing behind them.

 "May I help you two?" The person finally ask.

 Both agents jump in surprise since they have been all over themselves that they didn't notice someone was behind them.

 But much to their surprise, especially Clint, the one now standing in front of them was none other than the person they're looking for. Alexander Vines nervously smile at the newcomers that have been blocking his ways to house who now staring at him as if they're seeing a ghost.

 "Is there anything I could help you guys with?" The dark brown hair boy try again.

 Nat shake her head as if she snapping at her thought. "Yeah, we are looking for Alexander Vines. We heard that he lives here, right?"

 The boy nods his head humming. "Yeah and what a coincidence. I'm just the person you're looking for. May I know why you're looking for me?"

 "There something we need to tell you about." The red hair state in serious tone than jab at his partner who been staring at his supposedly son. "Isn't that right Clint?"

 "Yea-yeah, there's- what? I mean it's not that- can we talk inside?" The man stuttering mess  which Nat face palming herself.

 "Um, yeah sure. Um, of course." Alex looking unsure but seeing as they doesn't giving bad vibes, he invite them in. Although Nat seem to notice that he couldn't meet her eyes without being nervous or seeing freaking out about something.

 That's how the trio end up sitting in the living room with steaming hot tea present in front of each guest as the boy have took his times to make some.

 "We hear about what happen to your mother." Nat start. "We're sorry for your lost."

 Alex smile a little in grateful. "Thank you. Does that mean that you know my mom?"

 "I don't he does." The red head point at his partner.

 Clint lean forward. "Have your mother tell you anything from her past days?"

 The boy frown trying to remember anything than shake his head. "I don't think so, no."

 "How about your father? Do you know who it is?" The archer try his luck.

 "My mom doesn't like that topic very much so no, she never tell me anything about my dad. But I could guess that he was from her circus days ago."

 "You know she worked at the circus?"

 Nat frown

 Alex nods. "Yeah, I found it on my own. Found a picture of her with the other acts but she found out that I found it and..." He suddenly frown as if remembering something uncomfortable but regain his thought in a seconds. "Well, she probably just don't want me to know about it."

 "What make you think it was from her circus days?" Clint push.

 The boy shrug. "I saw the year on the picture. It was taken a year before she gave birth of me. So it was whether the other circus acts or just a random guy."

 "Don't you want to know who your father is?" Nat ask.

 "I don't know." Alex shrug. "He probably have a life on his own right? He may also know that I never exist." He laugh bitterly.

 Clint was hit by a pang of guilt as he watch the sadden look on his son. Knowing how much he actually longing to have meet him but didn't or dare too.

 "May I know why the sudden interest of my father?" Alex glance both of the agents but when his eyes fell on Nat, there a flicker of something as the former assassin notice that he seems nervous or rather scare of something or someone but only when his eyes meet her.

 "Because..." Clint trail off nervously.

 "Because?" The boy frown in confuse.

 Nat pat Clint's shoulder in comfort.

 Alex took few moments until his frown turn into realization while the man watch the change of expression on the boy.

 "Y-you mean?" The boy stutter.

 Clint nod giving his son a small genuine smile. "Yeah, I'm your pops."

A/N: Since it still an early chapter, so there wasn't much and do that you guys know, this story mostly origins from the actual comics. Clint did came from a circus before joining SHIELD.

Hope you guys like it. Please leave some comments and vote for it. Thank you.