#8

You absolutely love movies. You love watching them in theaters, drive-ins, or the comfort of your home. You had certain movies that would make you laugh or make you cry or make you want to become a superhero.
You had met your best friend, an actor, Tom Hiddleston, in London when you were invited to a movie premiere for a movie your friend was a camera person for. Ever since you and Tom met, you had stayed in contact when you went home to the United States and seemed to get closer even though there was a lot of distance.
He had recently invited you back to Europe to accompany him to another premiere. You couldn't resist this opportunity so you bought your plane ticket, got a couple weeks off of work, and packed your suitcase before heading toward the airport. Tom had arranged for you to stay at a hotel close to his house as a thank you for flying out so far. He picks you up from the airport the night of the premiere and you two act as if you had just seen each other yesterday while talking on the drive to your hotel.
"How's your mother?" Tom asks you.
You shrug. "Motherly. Healthy. Sassy as ever. The usual I guess. But very jealous I'm here."
Tom chuckles. "Why would she be jealous?"
"She really really really likes you," you smile as Tom opens the car door for you. "Like, if she wasn't married to my dad, she would wish she was around my age so she could marry you."
Tom begins to blush while carrying your luggage through the hotel. "She's really sweet. Tell her I miss her and sorry she can't be with me, but there's already someone else."
You get your room key and head toward the elevator. "Someone else?" A smirk appears on your face. "And why haven't I heard of her yet?"
Tom shrugs. "It hasn't become official. And I'm not even sure if she likes me back."
"Why wouldn't she? You're basically perfect. Do you need me to talk to this girl for you?"
"I'd rather you didn't. I'm still trying to think of a way to tell her."
"I have an idea." You reach into his pocket and take out his phone. "Call her right now and I'll help you with whatever you need say."
He takes his phone and puts it back in his pocket. "Get ready for tonight. I'll be back in an hour or so."
You stand in front of your hotel room door with crossed arms. "Call her."
Tom chuckles. "I will, just go inside."
You hold out your pinky. "Promise?"
He wraps his pinky around yours. "I'll be back."
You leave him to get ready for the premiere. You brought a few different dresses since you knew you wouldn't be able to decide what to wear. Your phone starts to ring with Tom's ringtone. Maybe he forgot to ask you something on the way here.
"Hello?" You say while holding two of your dress choices in the mirror.
"I called her," Tom replies.
"And?" You grab another one of your dresses and look at a pair of shoes.
"Well," he pauses to sigh. You hear a bump on your door. "I love you."
"What?" You drop everything and have to pick up your phone off the floor. "What do you mean?"
"I love you," he repeats. "Please open the door." You do as he says and hang up the phone. He's still in front of your room door and grabs your waist. "I love you," he says a final time before kissing you.
"Oh," you say once he pulls away from you. "Well, my mom is going to be really jealous now." You and Tom laugh before you grab his face and stroke his cheek. "I love you too," you kiss him again. "But I have to get ready," you ruin the moment, "and so do you. I'll see you in an hour. I promise."
He holds out pinky. "Really?"
You smile before wrapping your pinky around his. "Really."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N : so sorry for the lack of updates! I didn't think I've been so busy but apparently I have :S hope you enjoyed this update though. I read through the comments of my author's note so some imagine ideas have been stored in my brain so I should be updating better than this very soon. I'll stop typing now and leave you to read my future updates (: hope you're having a good day or night depending on where you live and be sure to enjoy life ^.^