Special | One Bunny Mask

Special

O n e B u n n y M a s k

_\\\\_

Third p. o. v

A sign was hung by the gates with the words 'Entrance Ceremony' painted on it. Colours mixing well with cherry blossoms fluttering over the phrase as the new first years were welcomed to their new school...

| Demon Slaying Academy |

Kamado Tanjiro breathed in the scent of spring, and exhaled with relief, "It feels like a dream to be able to enter this school!" He grinned, his hanafuda earrings shuffling about as he turned to his younger sister, only months younger than him, "It's a relief to be able to get into this school together, right Nezuko?"

Kamado Nezuko nodded, bread moving as she mumbled incoherent words that Tanjiro somehow understood.

"Right? Right? The sakura really makes me feel all nice and bubbly you know?" Tanjiro smiled with a blissful face. He was suddenly shoved aside as a black haired boy with blue tips at the end bumped into Tanjiro.

"Move! Move! Move! I'm gonna crush you all at the physical ed. exams!!" Hashibira Inosuke laughed hard but ended up coughing in the end.

Then another voice caught Tanjiro's ears, "Well this it for me. I'm gonna fail all my exams and end up on the streets for good..." Agatsuma Zenitsu sighed with his shoulders slouched, "Either way, whatever we do in life, death is the only end after all."

Tanjiro and Nezuko stared at them both, blinking as they were between the two weirdos.

"Nezuko, this is the school we wanted to go, right?" Tanjiro pointed to the building with a blank face. His sister nodded solemnly.

All the other students stared at the two as if they belonged to another planet. But Tanjiro couldn't really blame them since he felt the same way.

Little did he know, he would be stuck with those two till graduation.

~ • ~

"Mashiro-chan~!" Kocho Shinobu cooed as she joined her friend on their way to school, "How was your break?"