CHAPTER 11

The third pov.

"Well I bought the lenjerie you asked me to"

A/n: my dumb ass didn't even bother to Google it's 'lingerie' guys not lenjerie wtf

"Very well Jungkook, please sit down on the couch while our Tae-tae changes" said Yongguk and fluttered his hands towards Taehyung to follow his request.

"Wait, I'll go with him, and I'll help him change into the lingerie" said Jungkook and Yongguk raised his brow.

"And why would you do that?"

"Come on Yongguk--ssi, sharing is caring remember?" smirked the dark haired boy.

"Fine, be quick" rolled his eyes Yongguk.

Jungkook nodded shortly and grabbed Taehyung's hand eagerly and harsh while the boy behind him let out a yelp.

As they started getting away from the boys, Jungkook's grip loosened.

Maybe he isn't into that 'fun'.

Jungkook opened a door and jolted Taehyung in by pushing on his back, locking the door in the process.

It was a room, judging by the looks, a guests one.

"What the hell are you doing here nerd?"

"I---I, it's because of Yongguk, I tried to talk him out of it but I-"

Jungkook interrupted the boy who's panic was taking over.

"Shit---what do I do with you now? Fucking tell me" spit Jungkook as Taehyung flinched and let his head low itself with tears.

"I'm sorry-"

"What did you do to be here?" said Jungkook in a knowing tone, like he already was in this situations.

"Re-remember the time when you saved me?" the older nodded "he took pictures of that scene and he threatens me that he'll post them"

"What did he wanted in exchange?"

"My---my virginity"

Taehyung's face was decorated with pity tears full of embarrassment and nervousness, and with all his stone heart Jungkook admitted, deep down he wanted to help Taehyung.

"Where does that dickhead keep the photos?"

"In his phone"

"Do you think he has any copies?"

The younger shook his head.

"Ok, listen here. I need you to change in that lenjerie so I can distract them and I'll pour some drugs in their drinks---don't ask, Yongguk does have things like that"

"A-and then?"

"Then you'll go down the window and I'll tell them you ran away. They'll be high anyway so they'll pass out"

Taehyung nodded a bit unsure.

"But the photos?"

"I'll delete them. Just don't forget to tell Hoseok tomorrow what happened. His dad can help you expel him"

"Thank you so much Jungkook"

The truth and the innocence Taehyung's eyes held made Jungkook sigh, he was defeated.

But what could he do? Watch the younger suffer? No.

-

ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴏɴ ᵗᵃᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें