Here we go!

Wow it's been awhile since I've updated this. But a lot of people have been liking it and stuff and I always wanted to start writing again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Schools finally over and I walk over to Ashton's car with my mates following. "I'm supposed to go to the mall with Ashton today...do you guys mind staying home? We want it to be like the old days..." they all looked at each other. "How are we supposed to know if you are safe or not." Zayn said looking over at the three others. "I'll be fine I promise. We are just going to the mall and to get something to eat and then we might go to a book store and I'll be home. I'll text you I promise!" I hugged Liam and did the puppy dog eyes just so he would cave in. "Fine. But only if you text us and since tomorrow is Saturday you have to hang out with us all day tomorrow." Zayn said crossing his arms. "Deal!" I smile and hug them all and then grabbed Ashton's arm and got in the car. Ashton got in the drivers seat and put on his seatbelt. I got in the passengers  side and put on mine waving bye to my alphas. 'Wow that's weird... saying goodbye to my alphas... I never thought I would find them because of him . It's been hard not thinking of him or what had happened. But now that I have my alphas it's time for me to move on.' I smile to myself and just think about the future with my four alphas. "Harry....HARRY!" I jumped up and looked over at Ashton. "Oh my god what is it?" I hold my hand my chest as if it was like I was having a heart attack. " you just go off into dreamland like it's now big deal when I've been trying to talk to you for the last ten minutes." Ashton laughed. "Sorry I'm just think about how I finally found my alphas and what my future is gonna be like." Ashton nods and gives me a sad smile. "Well you deserve all the good coming to you. After everything that has happened you still have a smile on you face." I smile at Ashton and just think what's the future gonna bring?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kinda short but it's fine I'm gonna start updating again!
Ps if you love Sam and Colby go check out my Solby instagram story!
Love you guys! 💙✖️