74. Louis

Liked by liampayne, zayn, niallhoran, harry_styles, zayn and 5,780,632 others louist91 So it's explanation time or story time call it how you like

louist91 So it's explanation time or story time call it how you like.
3 month ago I had a phone call from my label. They told me to go there as quick as I could. I obviously went cause I was scared something bad happened. When I arrived I went to my managers office and ask them what's going on, the answer I got shocked me.
They said that if I wanted to have more sales and copies for my albums I should break up with Liam and find a girlfriend. I know what you are thinking, why did I agree? How can you "date" a girl when you already as out as gay? How can you do that to Liam?
I agreed because they said that if I didn't do it they would seriously hurt Liam and trust me they can. I ask them the same question myself and they told me those words exactly "You saw her at a club, you liked her, you flirt with her, she flirt back, you talked and you decided you don't want to be with that boyfriend of yours, simple as that." After that we had a huge argument. I had to agree because my manager told me that if I didn't agree they will KILL Liam.
I mean how far can people go for money? I was shocked, he just didn't care the only thing he told me was " I don't care. As long as I have millions in my bank account I don't care if I have to kill or not." Can you fucking believe that cause I can't.
I went home, Liam was there... I couldn't do it but for his safety and only I just had to do it. So I did it, I am not going to tell you what we said because I just don't want to re-live it.
I left, went to a hotel and cried my heart out the whole night. I just couldn't believe I hurt my Nugget, that I broke up with him. I hated me.
The next day I met @eleanorcalder a kind and lovely girl. I told her that I didn't want to do it, that I was forced. Turns out she was too so we decided to do a plan to uncover them. In the mean time Liam didn't want to have anything to do with me and I don't blame him, I wouldn't either.
3 months later me and Eleanor have found a way to put them down so the only thing I had to do was meet Liam and tell him everything, and that's what I did... I team up with the boys, Harry too (he kinda hated me, but I don't blame him, if he had done the same to Niall I would hate him too) I told them everything and they agreed to help me.
So there I was in LA at my hotel telling Liam everything. In the beginning he just didn't want to hear, when I told him what happened he was angry with me, my manager, with everyone, then we cried. I told him I love him and I would never stop loving him... This day he agreed to be my boyfriend again. Best day after 3 horrible months. All that was early December, but we wanted to tell everything after we know that those people are in jail.
Right now I am with the person I love the most and so is Eleanor. Those people are in jail. I have sign with a new label and I am excited to see what will happen in the future.
To close up I want to thank every single one of you for sticking up with me, I love you guys ❤️

View all 1,856,096 comments

eleanorcalder You are an amazing person I am glad I met you even under those circumstances. I hope you and Liam have an amazing life ❤️
|
louist91 i am glad I met you to El really. I meant every word I said. Thank you, I hope you have an amazing life with Dan as well ❤️

lewisheart My poor babies they were suffering because of the dickhead Louis called manager, I'm glad he us in jail.

louis_voice I love you so much Louis, I will ALWAYS be here for you 😘

liampayne I am so glad you convinced me to listen to you. I love you so damn much ❤️
|
louist91 I am glad too even tho I didn't deserve it, I love you more ❤️

limabean That's a shit situation... I'm glad they are in jail now

lilo.news I am sorry for what happened to you Louis, you don't deserve it but I am so glad you get to explain to Liam and be happy together again. Also do happy you sign with a new label, let's hope its not like the other one

zayn ❤️❤️❤️

harry_styles I am so glad for you guys 😊

niallhoran I love you Louis ❤️

lilo_love I love their friends so much 😍

louis_dailyupdates We will always be here for you Louis. We know you are the most amazing person ever, we were sure you had done nothing wrong.

liamnation Even tho I am mad you hurt my idol, my everything. I am so glad and happy you guys are back together! I love you two together so much ❤️

bellahadid My babies so glad you back together, I missed you 😍

gigihadid I love you so much guys ❤️

liamxlouis I am so happy you sorted it out!

liampayne_news Can we talk about the photo?! Such a big fucking mood 🖕😂