21. Liam

Liked by harry_styles, bellahadid, gigihadid, louist91, niallhoran, zayn and 5,492,545 others liampayne 02

liampayne 02.03.2019 you asked me on a date, I said yes.
22.03.2019 you asked me to be your boyfriend, I said yes.
25.05.2019 You asked me to come out to the world as a couple, I said yes.
I know we only dating 2 months but it feels like a lifetime to me. This 2 months have been the best 2 months of my entire life...
Louis William Tomlinson, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. You complete me and I can't even remember how my life was without you in it.
I was so afraid of coming out to the world as gay cause I know people like to judge. But I did it cause I knew you will be on my side no matter what. People can be cruel sometimes, I know that. But having you on my side makes everything better.
You make me so happy, I know I am not the easiest person on earth cause I have some down days and I am not me. I am mean and I shout a lot. I am a brat, but you copy with me because you love me and I love you too. You are the highlight of my day. When I am with you I forget everything and I focus on you. We've been through a lot already, but that only made us stronger and I know I can talk to you about everything and know you will understand me and help me. I love you so much Lou-Boo and I can't thank you enough for what you have done for me. I help you with everything and you help me too, because that what we do. We help each other when we need it. And that's what I admire in our relationship 😘
I Love you so damn much. Thank you ❤️

View all 528,129 comments

liampayne_news You made me cry Liam 😭

harry_styles You can't imagine how happy it makes me do see you happy Li-Bear. I love you so much and I am so proud of you 😘

lilo.news I am a crying mess from your posts guys. Why are you doing this to me?

bellahadid Proud of you bestie. I love you so much 😍

lilibabe You are the best human and like I always say you deserve all the happiness you could get.

liamnation I am so happy Louis is the one who gets you happy. You can tell that he will treat you like a Prince and that he honestly truly loves you.

liam.isdisgusting Ugh, you such an attention seeker. You are disgusting me. Look at your face. Are you ashamed to go out like that? I know I would be 
|
liamisanangel Where the "attention seeker" came from? And you should be ashamed for what you say to a person who has done nothing wrong but to love someone. Liam said that people can be cruel. He meant you and the other haters. He has done nothing wrong but you hate him... Louis makes Liam happy and if you don't care then you should just shut your fucking mouth and say nothing.
|
liam.isdisgusting I didn't talk to you, you know. I just said my opinion. And of course he is an "attention seeker" since all that he does this couple of weeks, probably months is saying how happy that boy makes me and all those bullshits. When we know he doesn't feel anything about Louis and he does everything for money and fame.
|
liamisanangel You make no sense really. He post things about being happy because HE IS. Louis makes him happy! You are obviously a crazy jealous bitch, how can't stand to see someone happy other than yourself. You don't know Liam or Louis and you never will so you can't say those things when you don't know a damn thing.

liri_love I love you so much Liam. I am so proud of you 😍

louist91 I love you babe. To infinity and beyond ❤️ ?
|
liampayne To infinity and beyond 😍😘