New Lovers

Hayley:

Ok btw I never liked Justin ever, but he seems....uh....nice I guess.

Hannah:

"Well I am really tired so I'm going inside. Anyone for some hot chocolate?"(it's been about 3 months now since me and hunter have been together and I have known Hayley.) "YES!" they all exclaimed. "Well alrighty then! let's go!"

We get inside and about 10 minutes into talking the door bell rings. "I'll get it!!" I say. I go around the corner down the hall and take a right to the door. I open the door and I towel gets put over my mouth. I feel a but dizzy. I mind link to Hayley

'I mäñ is at the door taking me..' and then I pass out. I hear faint screaming and banging glass and then I feel myself being pulled onto a couch. I open my eyes slightly. "Where am I?"

A tall man says "someplace where none of your friends will find you" pure British accent. Shit who is this?? "Who are you exactly?" I ask. "You will find out when you get...uh..in dizzified I should say...is that even a word?" he asked me. Or so I thought. A blonde young man came in a dropped a plate of something...cookies?

"Liam!!! What the hell!!!! I am bringing this girl home why do you do this every year!!! Take a girl make her feel awesome then kill her!!! I mean really Liam! She doesn't deserve this." He whispered the last part.

"No Niall. Don't take her. She is different. I have been spying on her for years. I just never got this chance to get close to her. And now she is here..."

I barge it "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE CAN I JUST KNOW WHERE THE HELL I AM?!!! PLEASE?!?!?"

"Oh your at a house with famous people in it" that wakes me up instantly then I almost faint again when I see him come down the stairs....Zayn....

Hayley:

"Where the fuck could she be! Who ever hurts her in any way is gunna get hell from me."

Justin says "Hayley calm down. We will find her. I promise. She is a nice girl and she doesn't deserve this. I know where she might be." I turn around and hug Justin and cry. "I don't want her hurt. She is the best friend I have always wanted." I say between sobs. Justin comforts me and I stop crying.

"I know this sounds like a lot Hayley, but will you be my girlfriend?"

"Woah....seriously? Me? Of all people...yes!!!" Justin hugs me tight.