Chapter 5

"Do you girls have anything better to do? Get lost, punks!" everyone quickly fled the scene before they got in trouble.

I slowly opened my eyes while biting my lower lip.

"Are you okay?" she asked (A/N: A disappointment to some of you huh? Yes, it's a girl~). I got scared because she's the first girl that was nice to me. "It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. What's your name?"

"C-Cathy Wang," I stuttered.

"A little scared talking to one of the girls huh? Don't worry, I'm not like those girls. My name is Jang Bum Hye," she held out her hand.

I shook her hand and said, "Nice to meet you! Thanks for what happened just now."

"You too! You're welcome. Do things like this always happen to you?"

"Sadly, yes. But it's okay," I said.

"I don't think you really notice me, but I'm in all of your classes," Bum Hye stated.

"Oh, really? Wow. I don't pay attention to anyone in class." 

"You want to get lunch later?" she asked. We were walking to Ms. Yoon's class.

"Sure!" I smiled. While we were walking to class, Mark found me and ran to us.

"HEY CATHYYY!!! What are your classes? I got my schedule today," he excitedly said.

"Hi Mark oppa! Can I see your schedule?" I asked. He showed his schedule and I looked at it. "OHHH! You're in all of my classes! Why are you people in all my classes..." 

"Seriously?! Yaaayy~ I can get closer to you now. Oh? Who's this? Is this a new friend?" he answered.

"Hello, my name is Jang Bum Hye. Nice to meet you." she bowed.

Mark also bowed and said, "My name is Mark Tuan."

"Can I talk to Cathy alone for a minute?" Bum Hye asked.

"Sure, I'll see you guys in class," Mark said. He walked away and left us two alone.

"Woah, is there something special between you and Mark? Oppa!~" she mimicked me. That did not happen.

"He's my best friend from the second grade." I laughed. "Don't imitate me like that again."

I saw Taehyung and the others, but no sign of Jungkook. Wait, scratch that. Why am I caring for him when he's so rude?

I decided to walk over to them and asked if they wanted to get lunch together. They agreed, so I walked to first period with them and Bum Hye.

"So... Do you have any other friends? I like making new friends~" I asked Bum Hye.

"Aniyo... I don't have friends," she answered.

"Oh... I'm glad I met you! We're kind of in the same situation," I happily said. She giggled and we entered the classroom. 

* * *

We were eating lunch up at the roof so we could have some peace for once.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Bum Hye bowed to the boys. She shyly nodded to Taehyung with a light shade of pink on her cheeks. Yah, do you have a crush on him already? I'm going to talk to her and confirm it. I ship it already. Bumhyung? Ani. Taehye? Hey, that rhymed.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Taehyung smiling at me. I glanced at Bum Hye, and she was staring at him and pouting. I ignored my surroundings and continued to eat.

"Do you think she heard you?" a voice said.

"She's eating, leave her alone," another voice softly said.