Chapter 3

Before 4th period started, Taehyung wanted to introduce me to the others in his group of friends.

"So... This is Park Jimin. Jimin, meet Cathy. Cathy, meet Jimin." Taehyung said.

"Hi, Jimin," I greeted. He nodded his head and smiled in return.

"Jimin-ah. Where are the others?" Taehyung asked. Jimin shrugged.

"Probably up at the roof," Jimin said, "since that's where we usually hang out."

"Okay, let's all go there," Taehyung smiled. I followed them up to the roof.

"Who do we have here? Taehyung? Jimin?" one of the boys said.

"This is Cathy. Cathy, this is Seokjin. Over there is Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok," Taehyung answered.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I said, bowing at ninety degrees.

"You don't have to be so formal, Cathy."Namjoon laughed. Wow. His voice is deep. I nervously nodded.

"You guys wanna go get lunch?" Seokjin asked. Everyone agreed.

"Cathy? Are you going to come with us?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure. That way, we can get to know each other better," I grinned from ear-to-ear.

"Where's Jungkook?" Yoongi questioned.

"He's probably lurking around somewhere with girls. We can go find him if you guys want to." Hoseok answered. After he said that, Jungkook came up to the roof.

"Sorry, I'm late." Jungkook panted. Looks like he was running. He looked up and glared at me. "Why is she here?"

"Excuse you? I have a name," I said, frustrated. Why did he have to show up at this time?

"Fine, Cathy. Happy? Now tell me why you're here. This is our secret hangout place," he said. "Not anymore." he muttered under his breath. Wow. He changed back to his normal self after what happened two days ago.

"Well, we should probably get along with her," Taehyung stated. He sounds angry for some reason, for I don't know why. "Are you coming to lunch with us?"

"Tch. Since Cathy's here, nope." Jungkook replied.

"Yah. You're coming with us no matter what your answer is." Namjoon said.

"Aiiiishh. Jinjja (really)," he complained. "Fine. I'll go."

Why did they force him to come with us? I don't want to eat lunch with him. Ugh. This week is getting worse.

We walked to the cafeteria together. Everyone glared at me. I heard whispers all around me.

"Why is that new girl with Jungkook again? She's also with the others," someone whispered. Their whispers were pretty loud. So loud that we heard them. We all scoffed.

"Yah! Is it wrong of us to be with Cathy?" Taehyung exclaimed. The girls looked at him in fear.

"N-n-no," she stuttered.

"Tsk tsk tsk. You need to learn how to be nicer to others." Jimin glared at them. They nodded.

Why are they trying to protect me? We barely got to know each other. They're like overprotective boyfriends. Not like any of them would be my boyfriend in the future, of course.

After we got our lunch, we sat down on at an empty table and started eating. To be honest, I still felt stares coming our way. I ignored all of it.

"So, Cathy. How's your day?" they asked.

"Mmm... I'm doing fine. How about you guys?" I asked.

"Great."

"Back at your old school, have you ever had any friends? I mean, if it's personal, you don't have to answer." Yoongi asked.

"No, it's okay. I can answer that. Well, I didn't really have any friends back then. Everyone stayed away from me and bullied me often. Just like now. I'm used to it, it's not that big of a deal," I explained. "I did have that one friend though. He cared for me and was always there for me. But he left for America ten years ago. I haven't seen or contacted him since then. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever see him again, because he was really a true friend."

"Ahh. I'm sorry. For asking about that," he said.

"It's fine. I like to tell stories sometimes." I faked a smile. I felt hurt inside to think about him again. After he left, I went home everyday to cry in my room, silently to myself because there was no one there for me anymore. I noticed that Jungkook and Taehyung were looking at me.

"She's so strong, to live most of her life getting bullied. I wonder how she survived." Taehyung thought.

"I feel kinda bad now... Should I stop being mean to her? Wait, why am I acting like this? I'm supposed to be cold, not change into someone that's nice and all. I can't believe I've changed so much since she came to this school." Jungkook thought. He looked down at his feet and sighed.

"Are you guys finished with your lunch yet?" Hoseok asked.

"No," Taehyung said with food in his mouth. His cheeks were puffed out. It was so adorable!

A few minutes later, we all finished our food.

"Alright, let's go!" Seokjin said.

After physics class, school was over. The day went pretty fast. What a coincidence that we all had physics together. In fact, I had all my classes with Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Cathy, do you need me to walk home with you?" Taehyung asked.

"No, it's okay. You don't have to ask. I can go home alone." I smiled.

"It's not safe of you to go home alone, though. I'm going to walk with you," he said.

Uh oh. If he follows me back... That means he'll know that I live with Jungkook. I can't let that happen

"Uh. No need to," I nervously repeated. "I can go home myself!"

That sounded kind of rude to reject his offer like that. I'm sorry Taehyung.
"Okay... if you say so," he said. "Bye!"

"Bye Taehyung!" I waved. He smiled and walked away. When I turned around, I bumped into someone.

"Joesonghabnida (I'm sorry)!" I bowed. I took a step but the person I bumped into grabbed my wrist.

"Long time no see." he spoke.

---

A/N: Thank for reading! <3 I really appreciate it. Even if you don't vote, comment, follow, or any of that stuff, it still means a lot to me that you've read this far. The silent readers are equivalent to the ones who do comment and vote. Sorry about this boring chapter and all of the dialogue you had to read. It's a filler q-q. Anyways, thank you ♥ xx