Introduction

For the readers who don't know, this book is the sequel, the first book is called bullied and you can find it on my page, thanks!
-
Ariana's POV

I guess everything has changed. Justin and I are officially happy together. I trust him and he's changed, a lot.

Much more sweet, but I would still love him even if he didn't bring me a flower everyday.

My room is flooding with flowers now.

He would give me a kiss when he has a chance. I just love him so much.

Justin's POV

Ryan keeps annoying me with "everyone loves you." But what's that suppose to mean?

Everyone 'hated' me. now they like me? but it's the way he says it. It's like it wasn't intentional. Like it was 'by accident' or some shit.

The first time he told me, it looked like he was scared? he approached me slowly and told me...

I don't know what 'everyone loves you' means, but I'll find out.

Prologue

Ariana's POV

I never thought this day would come... Finally knowing how fame is like. But it's not a good thing.

You never know what fame can do to you. It's like a knife that stabs you in the heart.

He doesn't do it because he loves it,

He's doing it for the money and fame.

And everyday he comes home at night saying he loves me. but secretly, he's doing something behind my back.

He doesn't realize that he doesn't have to do it. He wants to do it. it's all just promotion.

-----------------------------------------

WELCOME TO MY SEQUEL!!!!

Justin's part will make much more sense when you get deeper into the story... but maybe you know where this is heading? It also has something to do with the title of the story... *hint*

As I said in the first book, I'm a very careless typer (lol) so if you see any typos, please let me know!

Thanks, enjoy!