"I've waited long enough." I growl into her ear and listen to her gasp. I pick her up and put her halfway over my shoulder, careful not to hurt her stomach.

"What in the world!" She squeals, trying to wiggle out of my grip and I feel my skin tingle. I smack her ass hard. The echo could be heard down the hall. I know that left a mark. She screams at first but it turns into a moan at the last second.

"You keep wiggling on me like that and I'm gonna fuck you right here in this hallway. So I suggest you stop moving." My deep primal instincts are kicking in. She settles down and I walk into our bedroom. I kick the door closed and lock it. I lightly toss her on the bed and crawl on top of her, pinning her arms down. She looks slightly scared but I can tell she's just as turned on as I am.  As she opens her mouth to say something, I kiss her passionately. Shoving my tongue into her mouth and biting her lip as I pull away. I hear a moan escape her lips and grin. I rip my shirt she's wearing and her tight little boy shorts off of her. She tries to close her legs but I stop her. I know she's wet and I want.... no... need to taste her. I flip her over and pull her ass in the air. She's not just wet, she's dripping wet. I lick the trail of her sweet juices running down her thighs until I get to her tight little pussy. I've been without the taste of her on my tongue for far too fucking long.

- Isadora's POV -

"Oh my god!" I scream as he plunges his tongue inside me. I've missed his touch. Right now he's more beast than human. He's using force but taking it slow. Painfully slow. We haven't has sex in over two months. I missed his dick like crazy but he needed to learn a lesson. He really pissed me off. He should have kicked that wore out the moment he saw her. If he thinks this will persuade me to let him fuck me, he is sorely mistaken. Since I know he won't let go of me yet, I'm gonna enjoy this. "Mmm.. oh my god baby, don't stop..." I moan. He licks, sucks and nibbles on my clit, sending wave after wave of pure bliss through me. I feel that knot in my stomach start to form. "Fuck baby, you're gonna make me cum!" He sticks two fingers inside me and roughly finger fucks me over the edge.

"Scream my name kitten." He growls and I feel the dam bust wide open.

"Rafael!" I cum hard and my body shakes. My legs feel like jello but I sturdy myself enough to get off the bed. As much as I enjoyed and severely needed that release, he still isn't getting his. I stand between his legs and kiss him hard. I pull away, lick my lips and I see his dick twitch. "Thank you baby." I said, grabbing my robe and walking out of the room.

- Rafael's POV -

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!? Did she just say thank you and fucking walk out!? I felt anger boil inside me. I stomp my way to the kitchen and see her at the table talking to my mom and aunts.

"Damn Isa, that's cold." Esme says and giggles. They haven't noticed me yet so I slide behind the wall and listen.

"It's been two months honey, I think he's suffered enough." I hear Nadi say.

"Oh I'm not mad at him anymore."

"Then why haven't you guys had sex?" Esme says.

"Okay... maybe I'm still a little mad."

"Sweetheart, men make stupid mistakes. Emiliano has made so many, I've stopped caring if he's gonna make anymore because I know he will anyway. Now, I know this will aound extremely weird coming from me, but go back up there and give my boy some ass." My mom laughs.