Ch. 6

- Isadora's POV -

- The Montez Mansion -

Why the sudden interest in me? I've been invisible all my life and now this tall, sexy tattooed man... who could have any woman at the drop of a dime, wants me? He calls me kitten, which I cant lie, I love when he calls me that. I dont know why Im fighting this so much. What's the worst that could happen? We date, have mind blowing sex, I fall to fast, he dumps me and breaks my heart? The possibility made me sigh but I quickly shook it off.

I stare at him while he parks the car behind another expensive one. He takes off his seat belt, turned to me and placed his hand on my thigh.

"You ready?" He asked.

Fuck it! If bad becomes worse, I could still say I tapped that......... who am I kidding, I would spiral and I know it. I nod eagerly, but he furrowed his brows and tilted his head to the side.

"Come here." He said grabbing me and lifting me onto his lap, my butt resting on the steering wheel. Pulling me closer, my butt slides across....

*HONK*

I cover my mouth to hold in my laugh while he lets his go. One of his hands finds its way to my lower back, pulling me off the wheel. Fully into his lap. His other hand cups my face and brings my forehead to rest on his.

"No one will ever disrespect you while I'm around. I will beat anyone's ass who tries to touch you and I will kill anyone who tries to take you from me." He says pulling away slightly to look into my eyes. Sometimes you just have to take that dive off the deep end and see what happens. No one has ever talked to me like this or treated me this way. No one besides Josie and Cass have shown me genuine kindness.

So... Im going to dive in head first with this man, and if I die of a broken heart... well at least I can say I was truly happy at this moment. So here goes nothing. I grab his face and kiss him. Holding nothing back. When I pull back he raises an eyebrow and smirks.

"Don't start something you're not prepared to finish kitten. Get me too riled up and Ill make you scream my name in this car." He growled.

"Quién demonios está haciendo todo ese ruido!?" (Who the hell is making all that noise) A beautiful woman stomps into the driveway and screams. She stops and looks straight at us. "Rafael Santigo Montez, date prisa y entra en esta casa! (Hurry up and get in this house) And stop honking your horn!" She stomps away back into the house.

"We better go. She'll shoot me in the leg again if I dont." He chuckled. What the hell did he just say? His mother shot him in the leg? And by the way he said it.... on purpose!

"Again?" I asked shocked.

"Momma didn't raise a pussy." He laughed. I rolled my eyes. Before I could stop myself, I knew I fucked up. I always roll my eyes at stupid comments. I know I have at least that much right to do so. "Oh kitten..." He strokes my hair behind my ear. "I'm gonna have to break you of that bad habit."

***

With his arm around my shoulder, we enter the kitchen and are met with shocked expressions and disbelief faces... except for one. A little girl, roughly around the age of seven or eight is smiling from ear to ear.