Chapter 19

"Never." Justin spat.

"Don't make me take him by force, kid. It won't be pretty." Freddy snarled.

"You won't have too." A hoarse voice whispered.

They all looked over Freddy's shoulder and saw Bonnie climb shakily to her feet.

Even Freddy looked shocked and a bit concerned.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THE PAIN YOU'VE CAUSED!" Bonnie bounded forward.

Panicking, Justin grabbed the rusty pipe from his companion's hands.

"Justin!" She screamed, hiding behind him.

Without hesitation, he swung the pipe with as much strength as he could possibly muster.

Bonnie tried to skid to a fault, but her metal paws slid on the floor. She collided against the pipe and fell to the floor with a sickening thud.

The pipe had connected with her face and it flew to the floor, a few inches from where she lay.

"MY FACE!" She screamed, groping at the empty hole that once contained her face.

They only thing that could be seen were a few wires poking out that had attached her face to her body.

"OH NO! MY FACE!" She attempted to place it back on, but It only fell to the floor again.

"NO NO NO!" She shouted, pounding the floor.

Justin stated at the pipe, astonished. Foxy turned away, evidently disturbed by the way Bonnie was carrying on. The waitress looked down on her with pity.

Freddy, although shocked, looked disgusted.

"You piece of junk. It was only a matter of time before you screwed everything up." He snapped.

She crawled away, leaving the room and her screams and heavy sobbing echoed in their ears.