Here we go

Recap//

"What are you talking about? How do you know that?" She ask, slowly blinking. The medicine was really taking over her. I looked up and saw a window, i wasn't fina try and make it all the way downstairs before the fire starts.

"Ill explain everything later come on! We dont have much ti-"

RING RING RING RING!!

The fire alarm went off, loud as the devil. Which means the smoke smell touched the.. System thing..i then started smelling it. I heard people screaming and yelling. I quickly picked up a chair. Breaking the window. I look over and saw Jocelyn knocked out. Everything started going in slow motion, i dragged joc to the window, as i started coughing. The smoke was really getting strong. My eyes started getting heavy, i saw fire coming thrue the room.

Me and Jocelyn both were still in the room as the fire got higher and bigger. I grabbed Jocelyn hand, Toke a deep breath & jumped.
___________________

Kodie pov///

I woke up with a big headache, i opened my eyes & looked around. I wasn't at the hospital nor was i home. I started panicking as i looked around. No sight of Jocelyn in sight. I actually didn't see anyone. I looked over to my left & Quickly looked back. It was bright as fuck. All that damn light.

Oh my gosh wait- im dead.

I heard the door creek and shifted my eyes over.

"God...is that you?" I slurred out. I heard a soft chuckle & tilted my head.

"Girl yen dead." I shot my eyes up & Jocelyn eyes met with mine. I covered my mouth with a gasp, i felt water works starting to form. I moved one leg out the bed then slowly the other. Jocelyn rushed back over to me and put my legs back on the bed.

"Chill chill. You got a pill to take it'll help you with any pai-". I snatched her down into my arms hugging her tightly. I felt her smile against me. I let her go a few seconds later.

" I thought you died or something..." I looked at her & smiled then smacked the back of her head hard as fuck.

"Retarted fuck. Look what yo big ass got us into!. You knew damn well yo ex was bout crazy. Now look at us in the- Wait where the fuck am i!?" I sighed, rubbing my temple in the process. My head hurted bad as a bitch.

"Ouch mami damn. Aggressive ass..." She mumble even tho i could still hear her. She rubbed the back of her head then started speaking.

"We in my safe house... It's guards and stuff all down stairs & outside so we're protected" She said a lil low. I had to think about it first then i mugged her for a while.

"Safe house? Guards? Fuck you mean?" I laughed a bit. That pill that was in her drink must not be all out her system.

"What y-you a gangster?" I laughed my ass off. This bitch playing and shit.

"Yes....Head of a gang actually." She whispered. I continued laughing until i realized what she was saying, I slowed my laughing down & looked up at her.

"You kidding me mane?" I spoke.

"I wish.."

I perked my lips up & sighed as i ran my hands through my hair. I couldn't leave her she act like she don't have sense like- How do you take a drink from someone you haven't seen in years, or just seen fixed. As a gang leader she should know to never do that. I do not want to get in this shit with her but she like....i don't know. I don't know what we are but, I care for the khid.

"Well, Whats the first thing you got in mind for us to seek revenge on them. Due to the fact she is your ex you got to have information on her." I toke a deep breathe & looked at her, She smiled and look down.

"No no not 'us' just me. This is my fault. You don't have to do this kodie... You have a life you know... Family and st-" I cut her off.

"First of all. I don't have a family. I used to have a sister well i thought a sister, but i don't. I was living for my sister because i knew she couldn't fend for herself unless she was completely sober. So if i wanted to...Kill myself right now. I could. I have nothing to live for....for god sakes I've almost been raped. Any other person would be scared. Im being strong for jesus Christ. So...if this is what i want to do with my life then i will, There isn't but so much of time in the world & before i die i want to be able to say atleast i enjoyed my last years of living....Doing gangsta shit & stuff". I stated and was in deep thought for a second. I was living for Jocelyn & Seanna. Mentioning Seanna let me call her. I look at Jocelyn and she was biting her lip & fiddling with her fingers. She seemed to be in deep thought. I 'Awe'd' her. She blushed & cleared her throat. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways can you give me my medicine, i need to get back active. Ian tryna be in no damn bed all my life." I layed back & waited for her to give me the pill. I felt like i had alot of energy built up but i wasn't able to use it in this condition. I hope after i get Gabriella ass. My life well be gucci. I know if i try to leave it alone she going to continue to try to kill both of us due to the fact "she in a gang" & have to do her job or whatever. I don't fucking know but Jocelyn needa bring ha ass. Damn. Bitch hungry to & shit.

--------------------------------

Omg yas yas yas i updated!! After 865 years. Sorry for short & boring chapter. I just had to get a lil sum out.

I really hope yall liking the book. Im trying my best with updates lol. Believe it or not i was about to DELETE this book.

What yall think gonna happen?🤭

Jocelyn ina gang? Hell nah.🤭 Shit crazyyyy right?
__________
Vote📍 Comment📍Share

Ps. Bre.🖤