Who you?

Kodie pov//

(Not edited yet, sorry for any mistakes.)

I finally make it back into my house, letting a breath of relief i didnt even know i was holding out. I groan and jog upstairs to my room and grab my towel off my Rack and go into my bathroom, hoping my ass in the shower.

I hate feeling sweaty i mean,...who does?....i mean if you do then you a nasty hoe.

When im done showering, i wrap my towel around me and go into the mirror and look at my face, i sigh then put my hair up in a messy bun, then put my black face mask on when im done i go into the room and into my walk in closet. I turn the light on and look around for something to wear. I put my boy shorts set on then grab a grey pair of joggers, A white tank top, and a pair of white comfy footies.

I grab my phone and call Seanna. It rings a few times before she answers.

Seanna: Mmm Seanna, comment puis-je vous aider?

I smack my teeth, this heffa was sleep and its 2:48pm.

Me: fille c'est Kodie, Réveille-toi et Viens chez moi ou tu veux que je glisse vers le tien?

Seanna: oh hey mama's, you can slide by my place cause im just waking uppp and i gotta do hella shit before i walk out this house. So its go take me a while so ju-

Me: Ian ask all that, ill be over there in 5. Love you.

Seanna: Fuck you.

End of phone call.

I laugh to myself and smile, i grab my purse and keys then i slip my slides on and make my way to my car. I put my phone on the Aux and let A boogie playlist play.

 I put my phone on the Aux and let A boogie playlist play

    (~Seanna in media!! -she a stem~)

When i finally Arrive at Seanna house, i pull my key out my pocket and unlock the door and close it back, locking it as i make my way upstairs.

"Bestfriendddd!!" I shout and go up to her room, i open the door and i see no sight of her. Her bed was mess, usually she would fix it before she go anywhere, i flop on her bed and sigh, Running my hands down my face then i realize i still have my face mask on. My eyes widen and i run into her bathroom and i quickly shut my eyes.

"Holy fuck kodie you don't know how to knock!!?" Seanna shout as she wrap her self in her towel.

My cheeks were on fire.

Wheew jesus ha bodyyyy!!

"i-im sorry i didnt kno-"

"Cause yo bitch ass ain't knock, what you rushing in here for anyways?" She roll her eyes and walk around me into her room.

" I didnt take my face mask off before i came over so i was fina go take it off asswipe, lose the attitude..." I mumble the last part and i bend down and start taking my face mask off. I feel something press against my ass and i lift my head up only to let it get hit by the faucet,I curse to myself and put my hands where i hit my head at, i hiss and back up only to ram my ass into seanna.

"Fuck" i groan and finally lift my head up, water dripping down my face, My eyes closed shut, i feel around for towel and i feel something cloth material and i wipe my face. When i can finally see, i realized i wiped my face on Seanna shirt, i push her.

"Bro why...the...FUCK where you behind me!? Look what you caused!" I roll my eyes and purposely bump into her walking out and sitting on her bed as i hear her chuckling. I smack my teeth and lay back getting on my phone.

She finally comes out the bathroom and smile while walking over to me.

"Heyyy bestfrienddd" Her aggravating ass drag the "d" out in friend and she crawl on the bed.

"Leave me alone."

"Mmm but whyyy!?" She whines and crawl ontop of me and she hugs my body and i laugh.

"Seanna moveeee!!" I cryout and try to wiggle out from her embrace.

"Na uh"

" Bro im about to punch you in you- " i get cut off by her room door opening and i move seanna hair out my face to see who it is.

My eyes widen as i see the girl that i ran into earlier. Seanna jump up and run to her.

"Cousinnnn!!" Seanna shouts like a big baby and hug her. The girl laughs and Hug her back.

"Whatsup Cuz, Auntie down stairs, she wanna see you" She states and Seanna eyes widen.

"Auntie here!? Auntie pertrisha!? Oh my goshh i cant believe she...." I couldn't here the rest of what she was saying because she was going downstairs still talking.

I laugh

Her big baby Ass.

"So...you and my cousin a thing Kodie?" The girl ask, snapping me out my thoughts. I look up and stand up.

"No but if we were it wouldn't be your damn business, I planned on never seeing you again in my life. Stop saying my name like you know me." I state & put my shoes on, getting ready to go.

"Well i do know you" she chuckles and watch my every move. I scrunch my face up.

"No you don't. You know what PEOPLE tell you, you don't know if its true or not because it ain't come out my damn mouth. There for you don't know me whore." I try to walk past her and she blocks the door way with a smirk.

" True, but most of it came from you're blood sister so im sure its accurate."

"Who told you that was my blood sister?, see there you dont even know if thats true dont believe every fucking thing that comes out of someone mouth." I roll my eyes and look up at her.

"Feisty mama, but i don't think you know who your talking to, so lower ya voice when you talk to me" She slowly walks up on me and i back up gulping.

I never had any one talk to me like this before so i gotta think of how to handle it.

But i mean.... Imma bad bitch she can't touch me.

I laugh to myself at the inside joke.

"Oh you think im playing?" She cross her arms and before i knew it i was being pinned against the wall, hands above my hand, tsunami between my legs.

"Who the fuck are you?" I question my voice a bit shaky.

"I can show you better then i tell you ma".

______________________

Like.😈Comment.😈Vote.😈

Yall think Seanna like kodie?👀

Who the fuck that girl think she is?👀

Ahahahahahha you guys like itttt?!👀

Leave feedback.❤

Ps. Bre🥀