Chapter 2

Okie, this here is Gabriel. I have to say, he looks pretty good looking!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Gabriel~

I looked over to the bickering between Luke and Brooke as they fought over who was right on the last question in the assignment that we were given during class. Brooke thought that the answer was x=36.457 while Luke thought it was x=14. I stared at them in amazement of fighting over the stupidest thing I have heard from the two of them so far, and they fight about everything.

"I'm right!" shouted Brooke, having been the fiery girl she has always been.

"No you're not." said Luke coolly, being the laid back guy he was.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"No."

Brooke smirked victoriously for a few seconds before it finally clicked that she was tricked. "Hey! That's not very nice you little twat!" she said before punching Luke with unnecessary force.

He pouted with fake pain as he rubbed his arm to rid of the dull sting, "Owie."

"Well that's what you get for playing me like that," growled Brooke with a playful glint in her eyes as she smirked at Luke, "Don't you agree, Gabe?" she asked using my childhood name.

I smiled happily towards her before nodding in agreement. "You kinda did deserve that dude." I pointed out to Luke.

"Traitor." he muttered as he playfully glared at me.

I opened my mouth to retort back at him, but was interrupted by the bell letting us go to lunch. At that moment, all three of us ran out the door, racing each other to see who could get to the cafeteria first. Using my wolf speed, I busted through the doors, laughing along with Brooke and Luke as we threw our stuff on our table and walked over to grab our food. Not many people were in the cafeteria, but enough to where we had to wait for a couple of minutes to get lunch. When I got my food, I went back to our table and started to pig out on the food, shoving it down my throat to stop the growling of my stomach. The clacking of heels and the overpowering smell of perfume told me that Clarissa, the pack whore, was making her appearance in the cafeteria. Her scent got stronger as she got closer to our table, bringing her minions along with her as she stopped in front of us.

"Hello Gabriel." greeted Clarissa seductively. I stopped myself from chocking on my food from disgust as she started running her hands up and down my arms, trying to get my attention. "What do you say about skipping the rest of the day and go have some fun?" she purred out with a sly smile on her caked face.

Slowly, I turned my head towards her before forcing the food down my throat, "I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I don't do that kind of stuff. I like to keep myself pure and wait for my mate thank you very much." I shrugged off her hands and went to the trash can to dump my food away with my appetite now gone. I know I would regret it later, but I would rather not throw up my food. With that, I motioned for Brooke and Luke to come and leave with me as I gathered my bag and walked out of the cafeteria.

A growl erupted from Clarissa from not getting what she wanted. In that instant, I grabbed Clarissa's arm and dragged her with us out into the hallway before slamming her into the wall with a hand on her throat, "Don't you ever growl at your alpha ever again. Do you understand?" I could feel the anger rising inside of me the longer I stood near her. When she didn't reply, I slammed her again into the wall with another growl, feeling my wolf getting irritated by her disrespect, "I said, do you understand?!"