Chapter 42: Clubs

Lily's pov

I was at the DX with the girls talking and eating on top of some of the cars hoods. "So I hear there some kind of fight club going on. Want go check it out?" I asked them "I heard about them too, half the fighters that go in come out in body bags there fights are real bad" Bella said taking another slip from her soda. I shrugged having some soda.

"Yeah well it sounds fun plus better then doing nothing" Jade said softly she been kind of down since Kate got put in the hospital. "What about hanging out with our boyfriends" Sam suggested giggling forgetting about pony boy and me. Bella pushed her to tell her shut up about it.

"Oh right sorry lil" Sam smiled incorrectly "it's fine" I smiled weakly "guess we're going to Fight Club but we ain't gonna fight its one vs one and we do best when we fight together. So let's just watch got it?" Bella said. "Yeah Bella right plus I don't think we're in good shape to be fighting" Jade sighed.

Pony walked over to us Bella got him by the shoulder and shook her head. He just kept walking to me "hey" I said roughly to him "hey I need ask you something" he rubbed the back of his neck. "What?" I asked "the ring, that I gave you I need it back since we're not dating anymore" he said awkwardly.

"Oh uh yeah here" I took off the ring and gave it to him. "Thanks" he smiled then ran off to some girl giving her the ring. The girls hugged me "it's okay lil" Bella said "he was a jerk" Jade said. "You don't need him" Sam added.

I wiped my eyes as they watered "yeah I guess you guys are right" my voice wavered. I watched as pony kissed the girl cheek. When he tried walk away she pulled him back into a long kiss on the lips. He got over me real fast.

Pony's POV

After I asked lil for the ring back I walked back to this girl that's helping me make Lily jealous. "So did you get it?" she asked "yeah here and just remember the plan okay" I told her. "Of course and hey it's okay she'll come around" Ashley smiled at me. I kissed her cheek and when I tried walk away she pulled me back into a long deep kiss on the lips. She can kiss real good.

"What was that for?" I asked her "look" I saw Lil was watching, she looked real jealous. I smiled "see ya Ponyboy!" she called out walking away giggling and walking pass lil. I waved but lil just gave me a cold glare and flipped her hair in a upset but still sexy way.

Lily's pov

I was trying not to be jealous but even if I was, which I'm not, I wasn't about to let Ponyboy know. That would just be giving him the upper hand and I'm not about let him get that, now will I. After school was tough and I still had pick someone for that song thing at school. I asked the gang and they're doing it on who they're dating, great.

At art Johnny made this drawing of the lot and a little boy init watching the night sky. The boy had looked a lot like him and if you closely you could see the boy was crying. He did a really good job on a really sad picture, I think since he sad and scared half the time of his life it's gonna show itself somehow.

I was walking in the hallway when a group of girls were sitting outside doing nothing. From where I was I could see one of their shirts that said 'sprit club' on it. We have the worst Spirt Club ever all the girls are...wired.

I walked over to them. "Hey is this the Spirt Club?" I asked making sure it was them "yeah" one girl answered in a sad voice wearing all black and chains with pink and blue highlight in her also black hair. Goth must likely.

"Do you like want join?" a very over happy girl asked wearing bight colors and was jumping in her seat. ADHD.

"You know what in a matter of fact I do" what did I just get myself into? "Oh okay here a shirt" a girl with colorful cloth and jewelry wearing lots of blush and pink and blue eyeliner. She as to be some kind of kooky chick or something.