Chapter 4

Lilly's P.O.V

I was asleep when someone tried to get me up so I was punched them I then fell back asleep think more about ponyboy name ponyboy, pony tail, pony-ponies, I did not find many but hey it was still funny.

Pony's P.O.V.

"Ouch!" is was I said in pain I walked in holding my tummy "what happen to you?" Sosa asked while Johnny laughed "why are you laughing?" I asked confused.

"Because you tried to get my sister up and she hit you in her sleep" johnnycake said still laughing with everyone else laughing with him. "Next tell me stuff like that it hurt" I said like a little kid "okay fine be careful what you say around her, if she ask you something be careful your her boyfriend so she will take it heart and if say the wrong thing she will get mad she may hurt you or make feel like shit for making her feel bad there happy you know what need to know to keep her happy for now" is what he said then she walked in I'm ready now for whatever she as to say and do I hope this may be hard, but I can do this I hope.

Lilly's P.O.V.

I got up hugged pony and Johnny and got ready for the day. I put my hair in a high pony tail, short shorts with black leggins and a shirt no sleeves thanks to some soc that says ' no soc can jump this and live' I think it's cute and true.

I hate to put on makeup but...no I will not put any on so I put my shoes on walked in with very one looking at me.

"What the hell you dumb ass's looking at" I blush a little knowing pony was looking to Johnny wasn't because he's my bother I sat with pony thing about his name again it's been I week of nothing so I asked him "ponyboy do you like my pony tail?" with a little giggled he looked confused and just nod yes and everyone giggled a little to.

Since it's been a week of nothing I asked pony two more things "pony when are we going on our first date?" "umm how about we go somewhere to eat then a movie?" he asked and nod yes very happy. After ten minutes of nothing I asked one more question "pony do you think I'm a tomboy?".

It scared me to know what he thinks but I have to know, " uh why asking?" "because after that day dally saved me I wanted be like him kid's made of funny me because he is a guy and I'm a girl they thought it was just a cash but no I never liked him like that and never will sorry dal, they called me names as a kid they hurt one of the names where tomboy that likes a boy so when I got tuff and whatever I beat the shit out of them and they stopped but now when I think about it I was being my dad and I don't want be my dad I'm scared to be my dad don't let me be like him I will kill myself if one person says I'm ever like him in any way I just can't live with that" I almost cried but Cade's don't cry I was holding pony closer then I ever had anyone he had his hand on my back moving it up and down telling its okay and I will never ever be like him.

"So you think I'm a tomboy or not?" I asked again everyone scared to ear his answer "I think...that you are...a...pretty girl that can take a hit and give a better one that may not like most girl stuff you are still great and even if a tomboy that likes a boy I'm happy to be that boy and I think it's okay if you are a tomboy your the coolest, funniest, smartest, prettiest tomboy I mean girl in the world and who cares what they think, and you will never ever in forever be like that jackass of a dad so don't worry is that what you looking for me to say" I was shocked and I think everyone else was to "pony that was the most wonderful thing someone ever said to me and I'm happy your the boy I like no love to and I will never ever in forever leave thank you so much!" hugging him never wanting to let going.

"I'm happy you liked what I said" "like it? no I LOVE it!" after that love fair was over me and Johnny were leaving. When I was walking out the door pony had me by the hand, he had me closes to him I want kiss but on, on the with the sunset but he didn't he just said "Lilly I think I love you" I said "I think I love you ponyboy" he let go we said our goodbyes and I walked home with Johnny without a word to be said I kind of like it I get to think about pony.