Chapter 3

Draco Malfoy was extremely concerned for his mate, he could sense their panic and couldn't do anything to help. His instincts were driving him insane.
It was probably around 7:30 in the morning, Draco had just started going down for breakfast, and was of course surprised to see both his mother and father sitting at the table already. It was fairly rare for Lucius to sit down and have a meal with them, so today must be about something important.
"Good morning mother, father"
"Good morning Draco" his father replied. Narcissa just flashed him a brilliant smile and waved, mouth occupied with a bite of blueberry pancakes.
"How did you sleep?" His mother asked, after wiping her mouth with napkin (of course).
"It seems my mate has turned of age, I'm not yet sure of the gender. There's a chance they don't even go to Hogwarts" a furrow has formed in Draco's perfect brows, that was not something fit for a Malfoy.
"There's no need to worry, if it's needed we can pull you out of school for a term in order to find them" Lucius replied. This of course put his mind at ease a little more. The instinct to protect what was his kept getting stronger, especially with the pain he could feel hints of down the bond, but for now, all he could do was send his love to his mate, all in hopes for them to feel a bit of relief.

sorry for not updating for months, i've been kicked out of my account :(
i saw a comment by @BookHoarding_Phoenix
and knew i had to try and get a quick chapter out, i hope you enjoy it :)