45 • Empty

We head down the stage and meet our friends. "What a gentleman Wonwoo is!" Jisoon says and I just laugh.

"Now do you regret marrying him?" She asks with a smirk.

"Hell no!" I say and she laughs very hard.

"I told you. You won't know until you try," She says with a chuckle.

"When will you, Doyoung?" I ask him and he just shrugs while pointing at Jisoon.

"We'll graduate first for sure," She says and all of us laugh. Suddenly Taejoon comes with a girl next to him.

"What a cool announcement just now," He says while laughing.

"Well, who we've got here?" Jisoon asks while nudging Taejoon.

"Uhm.. well, this is Yuna. My girlfriend. Yuna, this is Rae In, Do Young and Jisoon." He introduces us to his girlfriend.

"It's nice seeing you with someone else now," I say while patting his shoulder.

"Thanks," He says and walks away.

~

"I'm so tired!" I say as I lie down on our bed as soon as we got home.

"Hey! No no. You have to at least clean your makeup first," Wonwoo says while clapping his hand.

"No~" I say as he pulls me up from bed. He takes off his coat and pulls up his sleeve. He takes my makeup remover balm from the bathroom and sits in front of me.

"I'll clean you up, baby," He says while scooping some of the products and spreading it all over my face. He massages my face until all my makeup disappear. We head to the bathroom sink and he asks me to look into the mirror.

"You looked scary," He says with a laugh. I hit his chest while laughing like mad. After changing our outfit, we both lie down on the bed and fall asleep in no time.

I was awaken by the sound of Wonwoo's ringtone.
"What? Who's calling you at times times like this?" I sleepily look at his caller ID and it's mom.

"Wonwoo! Your mother call," I say while shoving his phone to his ear.

"Hmm? What, mom," He says without even opening his eyes. I turn around and try to sleep again.

"Huh?! You're here?" Wonwoo says and I look at him. He's now sitting and is awake more than ever.

"She's here." Wonwoo says and quickly stands up from the bed. "She sounds mad," He says as I follow him to open the front door.

"You two just woke up?! Minjae told me that you both are not sleeping together? Is that true?!" Mom asks with a very loud voice. Wow that woke me up completely.

"I want to see," She pushes us and burst inside. He opens the door to my old room and the room is empty. "Minjae? What is this? This room is empty? You lied to me!" Mom says to Minjae.

I look at Wonwoo and burst into laughing. Minjae, Minjae. We both laugh our heart out and Mom looks at us weirdly.

"What is so funny?" She asks and we laugh even harder.

"Nope. Nothing is. We'll take a shower and change so make sure to stay until lunch," Wonwoo says while holding me by my waist.

"It's bad to lie! Who teache you that?" We heard mom babbles to Minjae.

"Pity Minjae," I say to Wonwoo and he just laugh.

___________________________________
Please leave a comment if you like it or not and don't forget to vote ;) Please follow me for more upcoming books! 📂

Lots of love for Sunny Fairies! ❤️

Please promote this book if possible ❤️