The class was about to be dismissed when he arrived. He quickly scanned the room and saw Kris at the back, behind him was Mark who looked like he was sleeping. He did not wait for too long as moments later, the students were getting out. He immediately went to the door and called Kris.

The boy had an irritated look on his face as he started walking towards him. "What are you doing here?"

"Lets eat lunch..." he coughed before continuing. "Together?" He finished saying with his usual gummy smile that has always made his eyes looked like they disappeared.

"I have plans with Nam. And don't just come here all of a sudden" his voice laced with annoyance.

"I called you but you're not picking up" Gun's hopeful smile turned into disappointment and it made Kris a little bit guilty. He was about to speak when someone shouted behind them.

"Hey its captain lame" an anonymous person shouted and it was followed by a series of laughter from a small group of students walking at the corridor.

"Are you done crying?" a girl with a short hair asked mockingly. The group continued laughing. These people must have saw Gun's pathetic self at Plan's party.

"Did your mom beat you?" Another guy asked in between laughter. "Hey Kris, I didn't know you have lame friends. I thought you and Mark were gangsta shits". The laughter has gotten more hysterical.

"Shut the fuck up" Kris shouted, looking straight at them with raging eyes. The group immediately kept quite with some hurriedly walking away.

"Chill dude. Were just having fun" the guy who started teasing Gun replied with a smug face.

"If you want something to laugh at go check yourself in the mirror" Kris' tone was aggressive. His knuckles turning white as he tightly clenched his fist ready to throw a punch. The other guy was also agitated. He looked at him with equally raging eyes.

"You sure want to fight Pao?" Mark asked with a grin on his face as he stood behind Kris. The bully stepped back, clearly hesitating. He was ready to go head to head with Kris but Mark was out of the question.

"You're just a loser with a cool friend" he said trying to sound tough before quickly running away.

"That fucker" Kris hissed at the disappearing figure of Pao.

"I'm so...."

"Just fucking leave. You're always giving me trouble" Kris shouted not even letting his older brother finish his sentence.

Gun nodded, covering his mouth as a violent cough ripped through his chest. Kris just ignored him and walked ahead. Mark was supposed to follow but somehow, he found himself gently rubbing Gun's back in an attempt to ease his coughing fit.

"I'm okay" he said in between coughs. "You should go". Despite his obvious struggle, the brown haired boy still managed to give Mark an assuring smile.

Mark just nodded lightly as he remove his hands off. He quickly turned his back and walked away from whatever enchantment Gun seemed to possess. 'Here we go again' he sighed mentally at the thought. Why is he so concerned about that damn boy? Maybe its because of his delicate face and innocent look that reminds him so much of his mother. They dont look the same, but they both gave off the same feelings. He can't explain it for now but he hoped that soon he'll be able to understand.

"You like him right? Go buy him medicine" Kris told him without removing his eyes at his phone. They were now at the parking area and he had just finished smoking.

"Are you forcing me to like your brother so that he won't have to bother you?" Mark accused him after taking a long drag from his cigarette.

"What do you mean?" Kris shrugged. "I dont have to force you. Seeing how you hugged him back then was enough to prove my assumption"