Chapter 1.

PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE BEFORE CONTINUING :

Before anyone reads this story,  I just want to let you know that this story is no longer being continued. I posted an authors note at the end of the story explaining why I stopped updating if you want to read that but to sum it up, my 'crush' on Cameron kind of just stopped, and it is hard to write without the motivation. anywho, read at your own caution.

-Jenah

"Cameron, unlock the door. I have to get ready for school!" I said from outside of the bathroom door.

"Give me a minute!" Cameron replied, making me roll my eyes. I hear the shower turn off and then the door opens. Cameron shuffles past me, a white towel adorning his waist. "All yours, babe."

I hurriedly brush past him whispering a quick thanks, making sure I lock the door behind me before stripping out of my clothes.

I got out of the shower and then did my usual hair and makeup. I just do winged eyeliner and mascara to accentuate my lashes. I walked out the bathroom in my towel and to my room to find Cameron sitting on my bed.

"What's up cam?" I said picking out my under garments and clothes.

"I just wanted to let you know that I am not going to that house party tonight."

I walked into my closet, locked the door and started to Change. "Good for you cam! What are you going to do then?" I said putting on my shirt.

"Um I don't know yet. Maybe watch Netflix. Invite some friends over. Do you mind if i do?" He asked me as I walked out of my closet.

"Nope. Just don't make a mess like before. I spent an hour cleaning your mess up. And now that I think about it, I never got a thank you from you or your friends." I said with a fake pout.

"Sooo, I'm guessing you want me to thank you for something that happened two weeks ago?" He asked with a small chuckle.

"Uhm actually yeah I do." I said with a faint smile.

"Thank you for picking up my mess, Samantha." he said pulling me into a hug and messing up my hair a little. I looked over at my clock to see 12:46 displayed on it in thick red numbers.

"Oh shit," I said pulling away from a shirtless Cameron. "I have to be there in fifteen minutes." I said slipping on my flip flops.

"Bye, learn lots!" Cameron said as I rushed out the front door.

Cameron and I have been friends since eighth grade. When we were fifteen, we made a promise that we would live with each other until one of us got married. We have always been close to each other after that promise. So when we turned 18, we moved in with each other, of course with our parents help. We've only been living together for a little bit over a year. We are both 19 and I just decided to start college and get my bachelors degree first. I also volunteer at my local hospital with any work and help that needs to be done.

*After school*

"Dickhead, I'm home!" I yell, kicking the door shut behind me. I didn't get an answer right away, like I Monday would.

I just shrugged it off and headed to the kitchen to grab something to eat because I was starving. As I was preparing to make a sandwich, I saw a letter that was in Cameron's handwriting.

I decided to go to that party after all. I'll see you later.

~Cameron

I sighed and crumpled up the note, tossing it in the garbage can. I wouldn't be worried if it was someone else going to the party but we are talking about Cameron here. He is basically out of control when he drinks and he does whatever he desires to do. 

I tried to get my mind off of him by watching TV and finishing up a little homework.

After a little while of watching modern family as my passing time, I hear my phone go off. I groan and unwillingly lift myself off the couch to search for the device.

I spot it on one of the tables and immediately slide to answer. It was Katie.

"Hey, what's-"

"You need to get over here right now!" she yells into the phone before I can even finish my sentence.

"What? Why?" I ask her, growing increasingly worried.

I jump up from the couch, gathering my keys and coat, and search frantically for my shoes.

"Cameron and Garret are fighting." she tells me and I gasp, knowing this won't end well. "Wait, wait- they're aren't, like, you know, punching and stuff, but they're going to start!" she rushes out, sounding frantic.

I don't bother locking the door as I slip out of the house. "I'm on my way right now. Just- just, text me the address."

I hear her mumble something in agreement before I click the end button.

Seconds later I got a text from Katie.

From: Katie

13625 S 49th St. 85046

So I know that this is a little bit of a cliffhanger but the next chapter will be alot interesting and stuff and will obviously reveal the cliffhanger. Anyways thank you for reading! Comment, vote and just keep reading!(: bye guys!!

-Jenah xoxoo