- 55. -

Max's point of view

It's been a week since the whole emotional breakdown fiasco.

Alex has been the most lovable and understanding boyfriend in the planet. He hugs me exactly when I need to be hugged, or he whispers sweet things in my ear every time I'm restless.

College has been kinda hard too. But I have to admit, as days pass, I feel myself getting less anxious about my surroundings and more carefree.

And now, cuddled up with Alex in bed, is when I'm the happiest.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks me and I look up to him just to find his curious green eyes observing me.

"Just our lives" I answer and I feel his hands start caressing the skin of my bare back.

"How specific" He chuckles and I roll my eyes with a smile.

Then he leans in to kiss my cheek, but I turn my head slightly to the left so that he ends up kissing my lips instead.

Not knowing what to do with my hands, I place them on his neck to play with the hair at the back of his head. His blond locks are longer than ever, but I love it.

"It's unfair that only I don't have a shirt on" I say in between kisses.

"Take mine off then" He mumbles and I don't waste time on throwing his t-shirt to somewhere in the room.

Alex rolls on top of me completely and just when I thought he was going to kiss me again he just stares at me for a couple of seconds.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"I just love you" He smiles. "That's all"

I smile too and I pull him down so that our lips meet, starting a tongue battle that I always seem to lose at.

Using my hands to tickle him on the sides, I succeed on getting him on his back so that I am the one on top of him.

"That wasn't fair game" Alex complains and I shrug.

"Looks like I care?" I joke and start trailing kisses down his torso, making sure to nibble at certain spots that make him go crazy. Then I go up again and I shift on his lap, rubbing my ass on his growing bulge.

"Max" He moans and I smile, getting the hair out of his forehead with my right hand. "Stop with the teasing"

"What teasing?" I ask while pretending to look inocent as I keep rocking my hips back and forth.

Alex bites his bottom lip to try to stop the moans from escaping his mouth, but the faster I move, the harder it becomes for him to do so.

After around a minute he becomes a moaning mess.

"Get down" He says after grunting.

"Why should I?"

But he doesn't answer me. He just grips at my hips to turn us over again, and he is back in control. Alex starts kissing and sucking my neck, making me lose my mind. While he is still at it, one of his hands start touching me through my track pants. I gasp and arch my back at the sudden touch, making him smirk against my skin.

"Is there anything you need, Maxie?" He asks me and I shake my head no. "Anything you want?" He whispers in my ear and I moan at the raspyness of his voice. "My baby got shy"

I was about to say something, but his hand sliping inside my clothes makes me speechless again.

Well, that and the doorbell ringing.

"You've got to be kidding me" Alex complains and I get up from bed, taking a shirt and giving him a chaste kiss before walking to the front door. I open it, and in front of me is none other that Amy Rogers.

"Hi, Max" She smiles and I lean against the doorframe.

"What do you want?"

"Yeez, relax honey. I'm sorry for disturbing your shitty life, but I need some help" Seeing that I don't answer, she keeps going. "My microwave is broken, and I thought that maybe you and Alex could help me"

"We are kinda busy at the moment"

"And what about later? I'm not in a rush"

I sigh and I nod, giving up to her will.

"We'll go later today"

"Thank you!" She exclaims before turning around and getting in the elevator.

I close our door and ruffle my hair on the way to our bedroom, finding a grumpy looking Alex staring at me.

"It was Amy, she needs help with her broken microwave" I tell him and he stands on his legs on the edge of the bed, close to where I'm standing on my feet.

"Screw Amy" He whispers. "Where were we?"

In case you don't remember, Amy is their neighbor, and she loves flirting with Max.

Also, "Texts" will be officially over soon, chapter 56 being the last :)