- 45. -

Alex's point of view

   What am I even doing here?

   My grammar teacher had such a weird accent, dude, why do english people have different accents? I meam, we americans do as well, but scottish is really fucking hard to understand.

   I look at Max, who is sitting a few seats away from me. He's just as lost as I am, I can tell by his face expression.

   He looks cute today. He took one of my flannels and now it hangs open over his shoulders, a plain white t-shirt under it. A pair of black jeans hug his legs perfectly and he has his old pair of converse on. His hair in really puffy as well.

   Suddenly he turns his head and catches me staring, smiling when he does so. I smile back at him and the beloved bell rings, telling all of us that it is time to leave.

   I pick my bag up from the floor and Max walks up to me, a smirk on his face and hands on his pockets.

   “Were you checking me out?” He asks playfully.

   “Maybe.” I respond and he takes my hand.

   “Let's go.”

   We walk out of the classroom hand in hand. I'm glad Max doesn't feel awkward or scared to act like this in public, but I mean, we're in college, there aren't homophobic assholes over here. At least that we know of. Max had had a really bad experience with the people in his old school, but now everything is better.

   “We should do something tonight.” I tell him and he looks over to me.

   “On a school night?”

   “Yeah, why not?” I shrug. “I'm really in the mood for a club.”

   Max chuckles and after thinking about it for a few seconds he nods, agreeing with my plan.

   “Alright, but I want to be in bed at one.”

   “Deal.” I smile and I kiss his cheek.

I'm spaming you guys with uploads.

I just feel really motivated with these two again.