Eye for an Eye

We open with Penelope Spectra floating near her newly built Mansion.

Spectra: Finally, my new mansion is complete! [She phases into the house and into the Master Bedroom.] Bigger and better than what it was before! [She then phases into a stunningly immaculate Kitchen.] Everything is absolute state of the art! [She then phases into her new, underground laboratory] Including my new subterranean Ghost Lab. Completely undetectable to prying eyes. [Finally, she phases into her study and reverts back to Penelope Ambit. She walks around the study, clearly feeling proud of herself and her renewed home.] 

Penelope: This showplace is the pure embodiment of me; Larger than life, reeking of money and power and totally impenetrable. (Just as she finishes the last word, a loud rumbling sound is heard running across the walls.) What in the blazes-!?

Just then, the white 'Guys in White' tank breaks through one of the mansion's walls, federals leaking into the house in its wake.

Agent O: Operation White Wall, go! Tear this place apart. If there's Ghost Contraband in here we'll find it!

Penelope: See here! I demand an explanation!

Agent K: Save it for the slow and painful interrogation, rich girl!

Guys in White pour into the house and start dismantling Penelope's house with mallets

Penelope: NOOOO!!!!

Penelope's mansion crumbles to the ground and everything is left in ruins. She falls to her knees besides some of her scattered books.

Penelope: My precious house! Ruined! AGAIN! [Grabs books and hugs them.]

Agent K: Funny, no sign of ecto-material anywhere. Guess that Manson kid was wrong.

Penelope: [Eyes widen.] Manson Kid? [Mutters bitterly.] Oooh, so that's it…. All right then, Samantha. Game on. [Threatening glare. Turns to the agents casually.] You know, it's funny you should mention the Mansons, gentlemen. [Smiles.]

Image fades to Manson Works, where the trio is watching the news on Sam's computer.

Reporter: Although no ecto contraband was found, it's certain that the mansion itself didn't stand a ghost of a chance against the government onslaught! Now, on to the upcoming, mayoral elections…

Sam promptly shuts the computer off and both her and Tucker start laughing, Danny looking at them disapprovingly.

Tucker: Oh man! That's got to be the greatest practical joke ever!

Sam: [Lifts arms in triumph.] YES! I really knocked Penelope off her High Horse this time! [Turns to Tucker and Danny.] I mean, can you even imagine her face when the feds busted in on her like that?

Just as Sam utters the last word, the wall to her bedroom crumbles and Operatives K and O jump in with 'rappelling' equipment and mallets in hand.

Agent O: Nobody move! This is a raid!

Danny: [Turns at Sam.] Um, I think I have a pretty good idea. I told you to leave well enough alone.

Cue  Intro

Loud crashing sound is heard.

Sam: That's my computer!!!! [Operative 'O' smashes Sam's bed with the mallet.] My bed!!! [Operative K smashes the dresser.] My dresser!!!

Operative O is about to smash Sam's TV when the door opens and the agent hits something else accidentally; loud grunt from Jeremy is heard.

Sam: MY DAD!