| seventeen |

hunter's pov

I walk down the stairs, looking around for grayson, but he's no where to be found. I head into the kitchen, seeing he's not in there also. I furrow my eyebrows, checking the dining room, his personal gym, the balcony, his office, and the few other rooms in the downstairs hallway.

"grayson?" I call out.

no response.

I grab my phone out of my pocket, unlocking it and dialing his number. after a rings he finally answers, the background noise making me even more confused. before so even get a chance to speak he starts, "come to the roof babygirl." he says and hangs up.

holy fuck he sounds so hot.

I rub my lips together, turning my phone off and putting it in one of the pockets on my dress. I grab my coat off one of the hangers, putting it on and walking out the door and heading down the hallway and walking up the stairs to the roof.

I open the door, a loud noise filling my ears making me way more confused than I already was. "grayson?" I shout due to the loud noise. I look around, my hands covering my mouth and my eyes widening. I look at grayson shocked, "a fucking helicopter?!" I shout, again because of the noise.

grayson smirks, walking over to me, his hands gripping my waist and pulling me close to him. "I've never heard you swear before, it's weird." he says, bringing one of his hands up to my face, moving a few strand of hair out of my face.

I look back and forth between his beautiful eyes, the sun hitting them so perfectly making the slight hazel color in his eyes stand out. I look down to his pink lips, so soft, the way they feel against mine is so incredible.

I look back up to his eyes, his eyes meeting with mine. we stand there for a few seconds, staring into each other's eyes. I wrap my arms around his neck, leaning in more before pressing my lips against his.

there it is again...that overwhelming feeling of happiness.

might I even say euphoric.

this feeling he gives me each time we kiss...it's something I never want to lose, it's something I want to cherish forever.

but we all know nothing can last forever.

grayson's pov

hunter giggles looking out the window in excitement. "oh my god, I can't believe I'm in a helicopter right now, flying over the city. this is insane!" she says, looking at me. I smile, watching as she looks back out the window, her smile so beautiful.

"it's so beautiful!" she says in excitement, looking back at me again then back at the city. "I thought seeing this...seeing this from the balcony was enough, but seeing this from above is so much more amazing." she says, her eyes glowing.

seeing her so excited about something just warms my heart, this girl is so fucking amazing I love her so much.

wait.

I love her.

holy fuck I'm in love with her.

I'm soft.

okay but I'm sorry for not posting for over a month. I was really stuck with what to do with this "chapter." and I know I say this a lot but I really have been so busy with my family, helping with my almost two month old baby brother, hanging with my friends before school starts, having to go through registration for grade 10, having to deal with a lot of anxiety about going back to school and making sure I spend time with my dad before he goes back to work for a little over a month.

but I've decided I'm not going to pressure myself into updating because I'm getting older I have actual responsibilities, I have school I have to maintain good relationships with people in my life.

so I'll just be updating whenever.

also, how tf do you get over a crush? I've been crushin' on this one dude for almost a year now and it's honestly just sad. I almost stopped liking him this summer but we have this event before school and I saw him there and all the feelings came back, so my heart said sike bitch you thought. yeah so that's great. give a bitch some tips lmao.

oh and about my crush, I embarrassed myself twice in front of him already. so we have our first class together so that teacher gives us our locker combinations and shit. and um back in our old school my my was always after him because of the whole alphabetical shit. and of course, my name is after his again.

so our teacher was giving out the locker combos and he got his first and then I got mine. so after that class and saw that my locker was a bottom locker, and his has to be the locker above mine. this has happened to me before with another guy I liked but the other way around. and it's annoying.

a couple days pass by and I'm heading to my locker before lunch actually begins and everyone leaves their classroom because my teacher lets us leave early. and of course I have to be alone for this shit. okay so I'm putting my sweater inside my locker, and I have two smoothies with me because the class before this is a cooking class. so I'm about to put my bag in my locker too when I feel this presence beside me and above me?

then I look to the side and already know it's him. so a bitch starts spazzing, closes her locker and locks it and grabs my stuff and is outta there. but like I'm like almost the same height as him which is pretty tall and when I'm on my fucking knees my head is like right at the end? of his locker so idk what he thought he was doing. like he couldn't have waited? he would've hit me in the head if he tried opening it. lmao fuck would've been more embarrassing.

so another couple days pass and this is after lunch ended and everyone is heading to their class. and like I'm at my locker tryna get it open, but it won't fucking open and I just had this instinct to look to my left because of what previously happened. so I do and don't judge me for this, but like I see his shoes and know how they look. so I start spazzing again and give up on my locker so I stand up and pretty much run to the classroom.

well I mean I walk real fast in school.

I told my friend what happened and he was like "when you're that whipped you know what his shoes look like." mf really doing me like that.

so yeah, help a bitch out. or do I have to crush on this dude for two years like I did with the guy I like in grade 7-8.

if you read that, ily.

okay that's it lmao.

- t :)